New tanning machine - what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may be the only one who doesn't like it! I don't see the benefit of the click system? All it makes me think is I would have to spend a lot more money buying the different gun heads (sorry don't know the correct name!) than I do now when I just have the cups.
I also carry towels, solution etc and these wouldn't all fit in the machine so would still need to carry an extra bag, for me it's easier to fit it ALL in a suitcase (except for the tent of course). And also when it comes to tan parties you still have to take the cups off to refill so again I don't see the benefit in the click system.

I've got the 5008 and there's no need to replace it yet anyway but I don't think I would get this one if it needed to be replaced.

Love seeing all these new machines and products though so thanks Steve for taking the time to make and share this video. It's good to see the different options out there. Nouvatan all the way ;P

I think I may be the only one who doesn't like it! I don't see the benefit of the click system? All it makes me think is I would have to spend a lot more money buying the different gun heads (sorry don't know the correct name!) than I do now when I just have the cups.
I also carry towels, solution etc and these wouldn't all fit in the machine so would still need to carry an extra bag, for me it's easier to fit it ALL in a suitcase (except for the tent of course). And also when it comes to tan parties you still have to take the cups off to refill so again I don't see the benefit in the click system.

I've got the 5008 and there's no need to replace it yet anyway but I don't think I would get this one if it needed to be replaced.

Love seeing all these new machines and products though so thanks Steve for taking the time to make and share this video. It's good to see the different options out there. Nouvatan all the way ;P
Thankyou for the compliment. the advantage our trialist found was that rather than change cups and risking a spillage in a clients home. with the guns preloaded it totally abolished any risk of spillage. And that when you change the cups only . There is still a little of the higher or lower percentage solution still in the head of the gun.
With this system there is no chance of this happening the heads are really cheap to buy, and the medium machine will be replacing the TS50. its also very similar size.
Severn Rose the 5008 is a great machine it will run forever and ever. and the parts are still available. this new system is not going to make you any richer by buying one.. But when it does eventually give up the ghost the Click n tan Midi will be the one in the range to replace your 5008 or TS50s

I've had so many bags/holdall and trolleys I've lost count. All I can say is thank god for those blue Ikea bags!! I put EVERYTHING in there and as they're light to start off with, it's not that heavy.

Latest posts

Back