New to this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

innocence

Reaction score
I've recently started training to become a nail technician and need to practice for my assessment . I've managed to get hold of most of the equipment and received it all today however the couch roll was missing off my delivery I've spoke to them and are now sending another one out but may take 5 working days. Whilst training I was told clean a lot of the brushes and bits on the couch roll or lint free pads ( these I don't have a high amount off yet) so I was wondering what any house hold items you can recommend just to use to wipe brushes with monomer etc on without ruining the brushes

kitchen roll.. also if you have a sallys or somewhere close you could just buy some lint free pads

Thank you. I just wasn't sure if anything could become bitty if that makes sense. I believe there is a Sally's around here though not locally as I live near the sea and Sally's is in the city. But my partner is home from work after lunch so I'm sure I can get him to take a trip up with me as I currently have no transport

You will go through loads of lint free wipes, so always buy in bulk.
I don't use couch roll at all, but buy the white paper napkins from Ikea, good quality and thickness, and the perfect size for my desk and work out to be more cost effective.

I use kitchen roll if I'm out of couch roll.xx

Latest posts

Back