new treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etak

Reaction score
hey everyone!!
i was just wondering what new treatments are ideal to bring in ... i do nails, manicures. pedicures. calgel nail extensions and overlays.. facials, waxing threading, hot stones, ear candles, reflexology aromatherapy, indian head i recently just invested in callus peel which is fantasic has any one got ideas for some thing unusual to bring in to make myself different to other salons? xx

hey everyone!!
i was just wondering what new treatments are ideal to bring in ... i do nails, manicures. pedicures. calgel nail extensions and overlays.. facials, waxing threading, hot stones, ear candles, reflexology aromatherapy, indian head i recently just invested in callus peel which is fantasic has any one got ideas for some thing unusual to bring in to make myself different to other salons? xx

Therapeutic massage and spray tanning are the only 2 I can think of:lol:

what is theraputic massage? i do sweedish body massage and aromatherpay massage... i just need something to stand out fromt the rest my callus peel treatment is different to what everyone else in my area is doing xx thanks for ure replyx

How about reiki or baby massage? x

Hi There:)

You seem to cover an awful lot of treatments already!:) You must have worked really hard!
I think that maybe spray tanning would be an excellent idea, clients do seem to love that one, also have you thought about maybe Reiki? May not be something you want to do but just a thought hun:) Reiki seems to be very popular where I am.
Whatever you decide the very best of luck:hug:

what about eyelash perming? i'm the only therapist that does that around my area and it's really popular and i think the training courses are very reasonable. It's just something different that not many people seem to do, and the results are fab! :)

Hollywood Lashes worked well for me. So did Dermalifts and Micro Dermabrasion. Oh yeah and Universal Contour Wraps. I made my money back on these within a couple of months. Only get 1 new treatment at a time so you can spend your time promoting that. Im getting the stone Massage in next and doing a course on Male waxing (speedo lines are all in for men apparantly)

What About Pindas - The New Thai Massage Which Is The Next Big Thing

After reading a few threads about new treatments I contacted Debbie (Glamour Beauty) at Jica. I arranged to have in salon training for hot stones and Pindas for my staff and myself.

Anyway had really enjoyable training, the first thing we did was cover the theory and then plenty of hands on practical work (one treatment at a time). Debbie was great demonstrating the moves as we watched and then when we worked in pairs on our model helped us with our techniques to use the stones/pindas correctly.

After the training my girls felt confident in using the treatments learnt and are looking forward to getting plenty of practise on willing victims!

The Algologie products we used were fab, very economical to use, not an overpowering aroma and the models skin felt great after the treatments.

If any of you are still looking to add treatments I recommend you get in touch with Debbie and find out more about the products and training, as far as I'm concerned it was well worth the investment in time and money.

An added bonus was that I got to try Fluff on my lashes and I'll be ordering some this week.

If anyone wants to know any more please PM me.

Vanessa

Last edited:
Hi!
I was also thinking something with lashes, always popular!
I added Chocolate massage to my meny last fall and it´s been very popular as well!

After reading a few threads about new treatments I contacted Debbie (Glamour Beauty) at Jica. I arranged to have in salon training for hot stones and Pindas for my staff and myself.

Anyway had really enjoyable training, the first thing we did was cover the theory and then plenty of hands on practical work (one treatment at a time). Debbie was great demonstrating the moves as we watched and then when we worked in pairs on our model helped us with our techniques to use the stones/pindas correctly.

After the training my girls felt confident in using the treatments learnt and are looking forward to getting plenty of practise on willing victims!

The Algologie products we used were fab, very economical to use, not an overpowering aroma and the models skin felt great after the treatments.

If any of you are still looking to add treatments I recommend you get in touch with Debbie and find out more about the products and training, as far as I'm concerned it was well worth the investment in time and money.

An added bonus was that I got to try Fluff on my lashes and I'll be ordering some this week.

If anyone wants to know any more please PM me.

Vanessa

sending Glamo
Thank you for your kind comments, I am very pleased that you and all your staff enjoyed the Thai Pinda training and the Hot stone training.

Don't forget once I've gone you can always call me for support.

Thanks once again

Latest posts

Back