New tutorial.. SNOW FLAKES!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope everyone got a chance to see it... I want to put up the christmas lights tutorial. This design is sooo cute. I want to get it up soon enough for everyone to practice it and be able to get it on your clients nails before christmas.... Christmas is coming up soon!

SNOW FLAKE TUTORIAL

lights.JPG

Just been on your web site it is brilliant!
I have just finished doing OCN nail art and basic manicure and starting VCTC manicure and nail art in January. Your site is going to be a great help.
Thanks
Tracey.:biggrin:

Hi Christy,

I just signed up for your site, i have been looking for someone to teach me how to do the reverse technique. I just went back to doing nails and i have been doing colored acrylic for awhile. I look forward to learning alot from you, thank you for offering it to us. It is very difficult to find people who will offer the latest technology. Anyway, I was wondering if you use a special tool for the carving of the smile line. I have heard people using tips,nail cutters and someone in our area uses a special tool, but he won't tell me where he got it.!! thanks and i can't wait to get accesss to your designs and techniques.

alicia in NJ

I was unable to get into the tutorial or to access your other tutorials what am I doing wrong

Alicia

me too Alicia, it will only give me the tuitorial for the christmas lights.

I am taking down the snow flake tutorial tonight.. - 12-12-04 , 08:07 PM

Christi posted this in Dec. 04 and she said in her post that she is taking the Snowflake tutorial off her site.... I havn't seen Christi on this site for a while, so it might be best if you email her direct with the email link from her website and see why you can't access the tutorials....

HTH

Christie's Nails said:
It is a little late but I finally got it posted.
Check it out!

Snow Flake Tutorial

9art22.jpg
That is a really cool site. Cant wait to see it completed, I couldnt get into some of the links, so I assume its just awaiting completion. I love the snowflake above. Some nailart is sooo in yr face, I think these are stylish but fun..... go girrrl.

Wow that is so nice

Christie, I'm a total newbie *Ü*. I'm in love with your site and your work... You are the Nail Goddess!!!!!

:biggrin: Beautiful work!.

where is the tutorrial

Latest posts

Back