Newbie - Course info CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FingerFairy

Reaction score
Hi All

Im currently researching various Nail technician courses, Im really wanting more info on the CND courses in leeds however the website doesnt tell me very much Id like to know what each of the foundation courses actually covers and prices (i know this cant be really done on here but if anyone could PM me with this id really appreciate it ) iv sent a contact form to them just waiting on it but thought id get personal advise from those of who have experienced it. Im hoping to learn to be a mobile nail technician, for now just doing acrylics as a basic and maybe tanning aswell if anyone has any further info on this too
oh and more info on any local minx courses would be advantageous too

Hope i covered everything
looking forward to getting to know you all :hug:
thanks in advance xx

Hi All

Im currently researching various Nail technician courses, Im really wanting more info on the CND courses in leeds however the website doesnt tell me very much Id like to know what each of the foundation courses actually covers and prices (i know this cant be really done on here but if anyone could PM me with this id really appreciate it ) iv sent a contact form to them just waiting on it but thought id get personal advise from those of who have experienced it. Im hoping to learn to be a mobile nail technician, for now just doing acrylics as a basic and maybe tanning aswell if anyone has any further info on this too
oh and more info on any local minx courses would be advantageous too

Hope i covered everything
looking forward to getting to know you all :hug:
thanks in advance xx

If you do a search there are thousands of posts from technicians that will tell you that CND are the tops but for the info you want it is by FAR the very best thing to RING 08452106060 and speak to an Academy Advisor who will tell you every little thing you want to know about the CND courses and what is covered on the Foundation Course. :hug:

Latest posts

Back