newbie geek needs advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babyelephant29

Reaction score
Hi guys, ive been in the beauty industry for over 11 years but have recently moved into hair extentions.
I want to know what the best quality pre tipped hair extentions are for micro ring technique.
Im not after good hair at a cheap price as we all know it doesnt really exist! lol

I want the best quality hair possible. I dont want to have to tip the hair myself as I just dont have time!
Ive been having the micro ring extentions for the past eleven years myself and the quality of the hair that I have in is fantastic. Ive had my current set of extentions in for well over a year now and they still look great.

I go to the advanced hair studio and I have diamond remy which costs me a small fortune as I have 250 links in!
Im looking at doing a tiered price list depending on the quality of hair chosen so would also like to know what cheaper alternatives there are for my clients that cant afford top quality hair.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Claire xx

Latest posts

Back