newbie.just saying hi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme!

Reaction score
hi geeks..just joined recently and thought id say hello.im qualifed level two in beauty therapy and looking forward to joining in convos aswell as finding help if ever stuck.lol.im currently doing my level 3 but i am reallllllly not enjoying it as im finding massage so boring....any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.thank you..:):D

Hiya meme!!!

I'm new too...can't help you with your massage course except to say there are going to be boring parts in most courses, but just see it through - it'll be be worth it in the end. :wink2:

Hi everyone!!!

This forum is an absolute Godsend! Soooo glad I found it - keep up the good work everyone! :)
:)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Meme and Nic1980:hug:

Hello to you both and welcome!

I love Salon Geek, on here all the time! So lovely to have lots of professionals to ask and help with advice and support!

Much Love x

Enchanted Locks Academy
www.enchantedlocksacademy.co.uk

Hi meme and nic1980

Welcome to Salon Geek :hug: Its a real treasure trove of information and experience on here so enjoy!

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek :hug:

If you need any help finding your way around, please ask one of the Geek Guides for assistance in My Forum.

Take the opportunity to look at the Tutorials, Articles, Social Groups, Blogs, Commandments of a Geek and the Forums, to familiarise yourself.

The search facility on the site will help you to find the answers to many questions but if not, please post them to whichever forum is best relevant.

Hope that helps in the meantime.

Hi meme!!

I just read your post, not sure if this will help.

I'm not a therapist I'm a nail tech however a good friend of mine is a therapist and these days she spends her summer massaging on the beach in Ibiza making fab money and leading a very happy & chilled life. She's now landed a great job at a spa in Switzerland for the winter!!

I know travelling isn't for everyone but I'm so glad my friend has found her niche and Is as happy as she is. When she started out as a therapist she really didn't like it at all. Now there's no holding her back ;) you just never know when or where you may end up so hang in there lol

Lots of luck xx

Hi and welcome to the site :hug:

aww thanks everyone..feel very welcome..i just think regarding massage that i can always come back toit at a later time after xmas im doing nails so il be concentrating on that then do massage after...ino its good to have as much as you can under your belt...and butterfly19 id never be able to travel with having a son il have to look at closer options.

im still finding my way around here so i apologise if im doing it wrong.lol.x.x.x.

Hi Meme,

Welcome to Salon Geek, you will learn so much from here, all the geeks are lovely and helpful, I work for myself so this site has been really useful as I do not have any colleagues to ask questions.

I love massage but im sure we all have certain treatments we are not so keen on, maybe once you have qualified in it and you are not being watched training you will start to feel a bit better about it.

Katy x

Hi, you will love this site. So many helpful people and some great ideas :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back