Newbie Shellac Dashing Divas Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emman

Reaction score
Hi There
I'm new to this forum, and am wanting some advice. I trained with Creative 6 years ago, while on Maternity leave with my second child. I did a few clients mobile, but didn't really enjoy it. I'm a perfectionist, and I always felt guilty if something went wrong with the clients nails.
Anyway I had a french polish done recently at one of those vietnamese salons, and although they looked fantastic, they chipped within a day. I had a go myself, and although my smile lines weren't as crisp, they lasted 4 days (I'm very heavy on my nails).
This has really inspired me again to give it another go. I'm thinking about just working on natural nails, and I'm really interested in Shellac, DashingDivas and Minx. I would be doing this just for a bit of spending money, on evenings and weekends.
Please could you let me know how much you would charge for the above? How long they should take? and what you experiences are of the above products.
I believe S2 are out of stock of the Shellac base coat, does anyone know when it will be coming back in stock? Oh and one last question, what colours would you recommend starting off with as I don't want to buy the whole range until I know that it is going to work.
Thanks everyone for reading this very long post. As you can probaby tell I am really excited, and a bit of an information freak!!:green:

Hi hun and welcome to the world of geek.
The only person who really could answer the question about shellac availability would be the distributor here in the uk which is sweet squared, give them a ring and speak to them tomorrow. www.sweetsquared.com
Some of the other questions you have raised have also been answered in previous posts, if you do a search you will be able to find all the answers you need to your questions.
There is also a shellac group on here where you can ask all the questions about most popular colours, and a minx group.
Spend some time doing a search on the forums you will have hours of intresting reading ahead of you.
HTH
Jen xxx

Hi There
I'm new to this forum, and am wanting some advice. I trained with Creative 6 years ago, while on Maternity leave with my second child. I did a few clients mobile, but didn't really enjoy it. I'm a perfectionist, and I always felt guilty if something went wrong with the clients nails.
Anyway I had a french polish done recently at one of those vietnamese salons, and although they looked fantastic, they chipped within a day. I had a go myself, and although my smile lines weren't as crisp, they lasted 4 days (I'm very heavy on my nails).
This has really inspired me again to give it another go. I'm thinking about just working on natural nails, and I'm really interested in Shellac, DashingDivas and Minx. I would be doing this just for a bit of spending money, on evenings and weekends.
Please could you let me know how much you would charge for the above? How long they should take? and what you experiences are of the above products.
I believe S2 are out of stock of the Shellac base coat, does anyone know when it will be coming back in stock? Oh and one last question, what colours would you recommend starting off with as I don't want to buy the whole range until I know that it is going to work.
Thanks everyone for reading this very long post. As you can probaby tell I am really excited, and a bit of an information freak!!:green:

For Shellac you would want all the colours (12) .. with those you can layer them and make many .. Base coat is in and out so keep checking.

As to Minx designs, Sweet Squared will tell you what the top sellers are as you would expect any good distributor to do. 08452106060 You couldn't possibly stock all the designs. :lol:

good luck and have fun!! x

Latest posts

Back