Newbie to tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggysnails

Reaction score
Hi guys, im new to spray tanning and one of my first tans i did went great, really pleased, however i noticed when id finished and was tidying up that the machine where the plug wire fits in (and some air blows out of too) had thrown some spray on to the wall (not a prob as it wiped off) and the little sponge filter which sucks the air into has become discoloured ....is this right/ok?? Many thanks for any replies xxx:)

Hi, I am a new tanner too and my machine does this. The advice is to put your hose through the back of the tent And machine to the back or side so.it sucks in less over spray. Mine still does it even when I do this but think its because I am in a small room. Just always stand your machine on a towel to be safe especially if mobile! The sponge filter can just be washed in water, dried and put back x

Ah, that's great, thanks so much for your help, yes will stand on a towel too... X

Latest posts

Back