Newbie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeBossuot

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I have just joined this forum, seen it a lot whilst googling bits and pieces online and decided to finally join in!

I look forward to chatting to you, asking questions and your opinions and helping anyone myself if I can.

I have an NVQ 1&2 in Beauty Therapy an NVQ 1 in Hairdressing and a Level 2 Diploma in Woman's Hairdressing.
I was planning on going back to college in September after a 2 year break from College to complete my NVQ 2 in Hairdressing then possibly level 3 in Hair and Beauty but have recently found out I am expecting my 1st child so have to wait a year.

Want to get back in the game (currently do part time on friends/family) but want to start using my valuable skills and continue to learn and start working as a professional now and gain some clients and bring some extra pennies in :)

I cant wait to start chatting!
Jade xx

Welcome to salon geek :)

Hello Jade and welcome to Salon Geek, you will love this site and find it most helpful, you will soon become addicted.

Congratulations on your pregnancy x

Hi

Welcome to Salon Geek - I love it, its such a great place for info and bouncing ideas!

Congrats on your pregnancy 2!!

x

Hi Jade! Welcome.

I'm Tammie.

Hi jade and welcome x

Hi Welcome xx U will be addicted to salon geek x Alexa

Latest posts

Back