News on Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to drag this thread up again, but I need to order some Vinylux for a client.
Have those that didn't recieve all their polishes still waiting for stock to come in or have they recieved them?

Sorry to drag this thread up again, but I need to order some Vinylux for a client.
Have those that didn't recieve all their polishes still waiting for stock to come in or have they recieved them?

Never got the one I was missing and actually am still waiting for a refund. Will call s2 tomorrow, thanks for the reminder. I don't think stock is back in yet. I'd wait for the vinylux minis to see if stock was to come in for what you need as they are likely to be in the same delivery from the u.s. x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No they are still out of stock. I was missing a whole lot of colours but despite being on their "first to call list" I've heard nothing.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've pretty much lost faith in cnd's ability to launch a new product. Their last big two lunches have both been total disasters ... This and Shellac.

And they just bury their head in the sand and refuse to communicate anything!

Not yet. I'm still waiting for my replacement Bicycle Yellow from when the packaging wasn't up to scratch and they all got ruined.

Thanks for that info. I have put an order through (needed other things) but a couple of the colours she would like are still out of stock. I might as well see if the salon down the road (my competition!) has them, because after paying postage there isn't much profit to be made for me.

Didn't want to drag this up but needed a rant. Literally banging my head against the wall in frustration today. I am in a huge tourist resort and the amount of retail trade I have missed in the last month has been ridiculous.

I have taken names and numbers but by the time anyone actually tells us anything those people will have bought the colour in another product actually available.

Just went online to try to replenish my almost empty rack and there is barely anything to choose from.

I have totally lost faith in CND over this.

I'm the opposite....I bought the spinner full of stock.... Not sold 1, actually only done about 4 manicures, clients only seem to want shellac or gelish.. Over £200 that I fear will take a Loooong time to get back 😟

I'm really quite despondent about it all now.
I had ordered 6 bottles of Azure Wish, which I paid for, but which didn't arrive. One of the bottles was for a client who'd been waiting patiently for weeks before going on holiday to New Zealand. When it didn't arrive I could have cried. She rang me later that week to say she'd managed to get it from Amazon from a well known US seller for, wait for it, £7.80.

I say this with some trepidation. Why exactly is CND allowing these people to sell to the UK? These sellers are getting their stock from somewhere aren't they? We can't buy CND product unless we produce our certificates; do they not have a similar process in the States.
If CND really wanted to stamp on this would they not have done something about it sooner? Interestingly OPI took the Amazon seller in question to court in 2009 over copyright infringement.
Think of this. Every bottle being bought in the UK from this seller is a bottle sale lost to S2. The only party not losing out is CND.

I have had a problem with nearly every single order I have placed with sweet squared and any time I've ever mentioned it on salon geek I've come up against fierce defence for them!
But I have to say I sent a couple of e mails regarding not being able to get hold of vinylux and sweet squared were absolutely fantastic with their response.
Someone contacted when the colours I wanted were in stock and didnt charge me delivery as I usually order online to an amount where it's free delivery.
I'm sure things will improve and I'm grateful for the outstanding customer service!

Do you think it has something to do with either the buy out by Revlon or they are twinking the ingredients as so many of us have had issues with application (streakyness), removal & staining? Just a thought.....😯

Do you think it has something to do with either the buy out by Revlon or they are twinking the ingredients as so many of us have had issues with application (streakyness), removal & staining? Just a thought.....😯

It is bloody hard to remove sometimes! Lol
So you could be right!

So does this mean it will be widely available to the public or still exclusively for professionals to retail?

So does this mean it will be widely available to the public or still exclusively for professionals to retail?

It is already widely available to the public on the Internet yet professionals can't get hold of it, yet it is a pro product only? I can't get rid of the stuff and am keen still to know if they are re-formulating it ??

I think one person said it and others have picked up on it.
I could be wrong but there's been no statement that I've seen or heard of telling us that's happening.
Xx

CND ignoring all my repeated questions on stock leeks on their FB page.

Over 20 colours once again sold out at S2. I really think CND don't get customer service ... Otherwise they would have issued a statement over the complete cock up!

CND ignoring all my repeated questions on stock leeks on their FB page.

Over 20 colours once again sold out at S2. I really think CND don't get customer service ... Otherwise they would have issued a statement over the complete cock up!

It's a shame really, especially for S2 who excel in customer service, only for CND to ruin it for them.

Pretty disgraceful and unprofessional. Discontinue the current line of polishes, take an absolute age to release a new one when people are struggling with what to do, release new range and go out of stock in pretty much an instant. And then tell your consumers and suppliers nothing!

Complete and utter balls up.

I am running out of colours for treatments not just retails and this will be the 2nd time thanks to the discontinuation of the others. It makes me look like an incompetent fool. I wish I could say I am feeling despondent but in the height of my season losing as much revenue as I have I am now pretty narked to say the least.

Because I can't get it for my clients they are buying off amazon , I wonder why we bother investing in this product.

Latest posts

Back