Next step in nail game!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashastalons

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am currently a full time nail tech working selfemployed within a salon but have recently felt myself getting a bit bored and samey with the routine.
I am happy with the majority of the work I produce but would like to do a nail course so that I am upto scratch if you know what I mean??? lol
But unsure of what course to do Im worried im going to do a course that wont benefit me!

Does anyone know of any course I cant take to just improve, quicken my skills?

Would be a great help thanks Tasha xx

What brand of nail products are you using?? You could give them a call to see if they have any advanced nail courses or maybe nail art courses available in the near future? hth x

Hi Ruth!

I am currently using nsi but have been tempted to change my product but havent quite decided which one!

Going to have a read up and do some homework!

:)

hey hun i know what you mean i feel like that too!! i've been a nail tech for 8 years and used nsi from day 1 but recently did a conversion course with cnd after reading good reports about the products on here, a month after i'm back on nsi!! i guess if you dont try you wont know whats out there. i'd like to be a educator just need to find out how to go about it.

It's not easy to step out of your comfort zone, and very easy to run back to it insyrad of perseveringly with the changes necessary to using something different.

CND master classes are a fantastic window to gain deep insight into so many things relating to what you do regardless of product. You would be using CND products on the classes and you could convert at the same time whether or not you chose to go on using them ... They are very different to NSI ... Either way you would gain hugely from the Master Classes and be a better technician for it.

Tasha, "ANY" course you take will benefit you, new courses gives you a sense of renewal and ignites your passion again. Whoever it it is with, it doesn't really matter too much as long as it is with a well recognised nail company. Is it colour you want to work with? There are great companies just for that. Is it just pink and whites you want to do? Again the companies for that are great too. Then there are companies that do both, it is up to you. I would say, Customer Service is paramount, take a look at them all and call round. hth :)

Totally agree here. Any course with a good company and educator will relight your fire so to speak. If you want to do colour work then seek out a company and educator that will fit the bill. Every course that you do will help you see things differently and even mixing with other techs is helpful as everyone has different ideas, knowledge and skills to share with others. :green:

Latest posts

Back