Next training with Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail_316

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Long time no speak!
I have decided to possibly return to nails after having a break due to my IT career.

I need your help as I dont know what training to undertake with SS to help me as up to date as possible so I can offer clients the exiciting new and brilliant products.
I am not keen on L and P as I think that Shellac is maybe better for a lot of clients, I currently have it on my nails and my nail technician says she hardly does acrylics now.

So I was thinking the following to enable me to start my business up again -
  • Offer L and P (Qualified already need to practise and maybe have some one 2 one training)
  • Offer Shellac (buy all the bits)
  • Offer Pedicures (Qualified already)
  • Offer Manicures (Qualified already - but want to do the natural nails training to help me paint properly)
What do you think?

Also now that Shellac is around does this mean that doing the Brisa gel course would not be that valuable from a business point of view as most clients have Shellac?

Thanks All!
Lots of love
Gail
xx

Glad to hear you are returning to nails.:biggrin:

For all course information you would be best to ring S2 directly.08452106060

Shellac is not an enhancement product it is a UV colour coat and although it does offer sufficient strength for many to use only Shellac on their nails, you can't compare Shellac to Brisa which is a gel enhancement product which offers much more strength. They both do completely different things for your clients.

I think Brisa would be valuable for clients that need more than Shellac (and there are plenty of those around)!

Latest posts

Back