Nfu.Oh Gelist polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bottles are so pretty, so many colours too, I do adore my gelish but do get annoyed with some colours needing 3/4 coats to cover :/

Well so far so good, my daughters toe nails are all intact but I don't think I took enough care sealing the edges on the big toe as I was rushing! I did my nails Thursday evening and they are all perfect! I couldn't pick at it even if I wanted to as it's that well on!

It's very flexible and moves with the nail, I can see where it has dulled slightly on the tip of one or two nails but I must say I am very impressed.

I haven't been at work so the true test will be when I start back tomorrow xxx

I ordered a couple of bottle in the week as i'm getting a little fed up with the business practices of my current supplier.

They are both glittery colours i got. Very sparkly, applied nicely and generally very impressed so far.

I still wish they sorted the website out though! I usually order in the evening once i'm home and the kids are in bed, i would like to be able to view all the colours online, not just see a image unavailable picture.

Hiya! Me and all my clients are loving the gelist! I have never used gelish so can't compare. I know with a few colours you need 3 coats for better coverage but most are fine! I love the twinkle sparkle range (not sure if that's the right name) they look gorgeous on top of some of the colours and have been really popular over the summer. I'm going to go back soon and get my autumn & winter colours as I live near the distributors it's easy to go and see all the colours :)

This is SL 06 (luminous pink) with twinkle diamonds on top TD 06 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346867475.311853.jpg

And number 15 with twinkle diamonds on top ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346867537.320108.jpg

Here is a picture of the colours available from affiniti which the lady sent me. You can then send them an email pointing out which one you want and they will get back to you with the reference code. They have assured me the pictures will be up soon but they are waiting on the artwork. Hope this helps :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346925477.855049.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346925477.855049.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 416
My clients are loving Gelist, the client I purchased it for that can't seem to get on with Shellac loves it, she finds it much better for her lifestyle and a week+ later not one chip! This was unheard of for her with Shellac!

Don't get me wrong I love Shellac but I find the Gelist easier to apply and a little better for me too, its very runny but that works better for me when polishing. Downside is after 3 coats I was still tempted to put another on for better coverage. I only have 4 colours though and find them quite pricey when buying more than one without a proper look at them first due to lack of pictures on the website.

Can anyone suggest a nice colour for a natural French and the name of the white for French? xx

Latest posts

Back