Nfu.Oh polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaynine

Reaction score
I wanna get some, anyone have experience with them? Are they a nice viscosity? Nice brush size (I'm very particular when it comes to the brushes, I dislike the thickens of OPI ones)? Do they last well?
Its between them and CND color and effects.

Yes the polishes are lovely. I know what you mean about the OPI brushes, they changed them a few years ago and I find them a bit too thick now. CND are fab as well though, I suppose it is just down to choice really. Maybe buy a couple of each and choose from that. :)

I would recommend both. Both lovely products to use. But the NFU.OH holographic range is just stunning.

Yes the polishes are lovely. I know what you mean about the OPI brushes, they changed them a few years ago and I find them a bit too thick now. CND are fab as well though, I suppose it is just down to choice really. Maybe buy a couple of each and choose from that. :)

Yeah I was thinking that. It seems my only option now that OPI is out of the running. Thanks for your opinion.

Hi, I also love the Nfu range,The polisg glides on perfectly! I think they last a lot longer too, other favourite ChinaGlaze!

I have yet to work with NfuOh but the nail polish bottles are to die for

Hi

NFU oh polishes are fantastic, as mentioned earlier the hologram is amazing, I have painted nails black with a thin flash of hologram down the middle and it looks stunning.

Well worth the money

Hi

NFU oh polishes are fantastic, as mentioned earlier the hologram is amazing, I have painted nails black with a thin flash of hologram down the middle and it looks stunning.

Well worth the money

Sounds fab!!! I will try this out tomorrow :hug:

Latest posts

Back