Nfu-oh powders...How do they compare?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
After having spent most of today trying to order some of these coloured powders (with no luck) :irked: :irked: I was wondering how they compare to Ezflow & Young Nails?

I found quite a few places that sell them (nowhere in the UK though) but had lots of problems trying to translate the websites :eek: I've sent a number of e-mails to the different companies but as of yet had no replies, it's been sooooo frustrating :irked:

Has anyone else managed to get hold of any and if so please please tell me how, in the meantime was just wondering are they that different/better?

Thanks

mine came directly from the company in korea.
it turned into a abit of a nightmare though.
the person i was dealing with didnt speak very fluent english.
then there was a big minimum order value.
then there was a big shipping cost.
then they dont accept credit card so i had to arrange with my bank to have money wired to them
then there was a big charge from the bank
then the company couldnt find the payment[cos it had come from my hubbys account]
then the parcel took a long time to get here.
so all in all i would say to get it from somewhere other than korea !:lol:

hazel[purelynails] got hers from the n.z dist very simply and quickly. perhaps she culd pass on the web address. and they speak english so it will be so much simpler.

you will find that the young nails and ezflow colours work very well, but that the nfuoh even better.
the powders are very fine and have a slightly pearlescent finish to them. they set up fast which is a bonus for 3d work.you can get a really crisp and accurate result with them. and the colours are so rich and beautiful , they are available in many different subtle shades which you cant find in other brands. when you pick up the bead and place it , somehow the pigments seem to do some kind of magic and you get a subtle 2 tone effect where the shades graduate from light to dark within the 1 colour.

Thanks,

Yeah I had already decided not to get them from Korea if I could help it :eek:

I thought I'd found a place in France, but I can't manage to translate all the web pages so when it comes to paying it's all in french :eek::eek: not happy about entering my bank details onto a form I can't understand!!

I've left my details on the New Zealand website, but it's been a few days now so i'm not sure if they've received them?? I've also e-mailed Debbie from here, so hopefully fingers crossed I'll hear something soon.

Can't wait to try them :green:

hazel[purelynails] got hers from the n.z dist very simply and quickly. perhaps she culd pass on the web address. and they speak english so it will be so much simpler.

you will find that the young nails and ezflow colours work very well, but that the nfuoh even better.
the powders are very fine and have a slightly pearlescent finish to them. they set up fast which is a bonus for 3d work.you can get a really crisp and accurate result with them. and the colours are so rich and beautiful , they are available in many different subtle shades which you cant find in other brands. when you pick up the bead and place it , somehow the pigments seem to do some kind of magic and you get a subtle 2 tone effect where the shades graduate from light to dark within the 1 colour.[/quote]

Agree with everything angelfingers has said with regards to the powders, they are lovely for doing 3d work with, i also got some of their glitter powders for doing fades and fancy french and they are extremley nice too.
I have pm'd cherubs with the information of the distributor i ordered mine from, just incase theres anyone else that would like to try out the nfu.oh products, the web address of the people i got mine from is www.nznailacademy.co.nz .

haze

They are in the process of moving cities at the moment so communication with them is not available until the new phone line is hooked up, which is supposed to be next week sometime. HTH

:irked: :irked: Just my luck :rolleyes:

I can translate you the Framenails payment page if you need, just ask!

Maybe if you contact Viv VIVid Nail & Beaute (Australian distributer) she can send you the info you want. She hasn't got an online shop yet, but you might be able to organise something.

Hi Cherub

Try manucure-beaute located in France, like you I searched high and low with endless dead end emails lol

I haven't ordered from them but when I inquired a while back the P&P seemed reasonable. The site is in French so it quite easy to follow (similar words). If you get stuck, view the site through Google and hit the translate button

HTH

Thanks for that, I've just ordered from New Zealand but thats interesting for the future.

Latest posts

Back