Nfu-oh Viv Simmonds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
Hi,

I was looking for stiletto nails on youtube and I found some beautiful stilettos by Viv Simmonds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpWNINelZMo

I love the orange set she has on. Does anyone know what the colours are? Especially the nail bed. I think the orange, pink are from nfu-oh jelly collection?

Love the nail bed colour!

Hi there, they are just beautiful aren't they, she is such a legend! Anyway I think the nail bed is done with one of the glitter cover foundation powders which are fab, have a look on the Affiniti website they are on there. You are right about the orange and pink, they are definitely Jellys with a bit of glitter in them! :)

Hi Shelia,

Yes, they are STUNNING! I hope one day I will be half as good as she is :)

I have the glitter foundation collection. I can't figure out which one it is? It's one of the paler ones. I might have a go at making these. I bought clear stiletto tips that I haven't tried yet. I have worn stiletto's before but I find I can't do anything when I'm wearing them, lol. Just love these though :)

why cant we just click our fingers and be that talented?! :irked:

It's a bit weird really I actually find the stiletto easier to wear, unless I trap one in the car door, than the other shapes. Mainly, I think, because there are no sides to catch on anything. I didn't think it would be like this but since trying them to see what they look like I have been hooked! I always wore my nails short but now I can be a bit glam and show off the art as well.

As I said she is a legend!

If you have the milk white try mixing that with your powder, it has a lovely effect. That is the only problem with NFU, there is just such a selection it is so hard to choose! :)

Yes VIV is totally amazing as well as the talent of her educators.

Ive had the pleasure of doing some training with Olga Menshikova and her work is sooooo amazing its scary.

Anyway I have a client who was strictly square nails, and each infill had one or two broken, but since she has swithed to stillettos, has now gone 19 weeks without a break.
She credits it to no more sharp corners ??

Hi,

I was looking for stiletto nails on youtube and I found some beautiful stilettos by Viv Simmonds.

YouTube - Viv Simmonds French Stiletto with Flowers

I love the orange set she has on. Does anyone know what the colours are? Especially the nail bed. I think the orange, pink are from nfu-oh jelly collection?

Love the nail bed colour!

Viv is fabulous, why not reply to her videos and ask her what she used?

That's the whole purpose of youtube videos, you should be able to ask questions.

Yes VIV is totally amazing as well as the talent of her educators.

Ive had the pleasure of doing some training with Olga Menshikova and her work is sooooo amazing its scary.

Anyway I have a client who was strictly square nails, and each infill had one or two broken, but since she has swithed to stillettos, has now gone 19 weeks without a break.
She credits it to no more sharp corners ??

Totally agree! I always kept my nails short as I had trouble with longer nails. Tried the stilettos out of curiosity, thinking that they would have to come off within a couple of days, but 4 weeks later I had to infill them. No lifting or chipping on the corners, really great! I always found it was the sides that took a knocking as I am clumsy and do all my own DIY but with the stilettos there is nothing to get in the way and, apart from typing, I don't feel as if I have nails on!! Very odd as this is the opposite of how I thought I would feel with them on! :)

Latest posts

Back