Nicest Spa like way to remove sogp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

besthands

Reaction score
I'm looking to turn the soak off time for the sogp into a more spa like experience instead of the 15 minutes of boring fingers in the foil wrapped in gauze. Anyone using a better or nicer way of doing this necessary but boring part of the process?? I have thought about incorporating a warm paraffin dip, heated mitts, still trying to come up a nicer, more streamlined method.
After rewording my question i did find some ideas in the archives.. This is really a nice forum, thanks everyone!

Last edited:
i think the CND Shellac remover wraps are the most professional way of removing a product that dont just remove Shellac!! you could apply the remover wraps an then do a arm massage? the CND Shellac remover wraps stay in place unlike foil which slides off easy! Order a pack and see how you get on!

at the last spa I worked at, if there was a treatment room open, we would have the client relax there with the lights low, candles, and music....like you would for massage or facial. Most clients jumped at the chance to relax instead of trying to flip through a mag or a cup of water/tea etc with wraps on :)

Well to be honest i am also a Massage Therapist, so i believe I must go with a little shoulder massage, and finish service with a top notch hand massage!! Thank for the imput!!
Also I would prefer no foil here, thanks for the suggestion for the OPI nail wraps.

hiya, i put heated mitts on for ten mins and always finish with oil and hand cream with a mini hand massage, clients love the little bit of pampering and usually helps me to sell a bottle of oil and handcream!!

Latest posts

Back