Nimue skincare range, anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi all,

We've been meaning to change the skincare range we use within our salon for the last few months, but just didnt know which company to go with. We wanted something a little different, new, trendy, and a bit exclusive. Therefore when i realised the hyperion group were now offering a skincare/makeup range then i got excited as no other salon in my area uses it, as far as im aware! Have any of you guys tried it, and if so what are your opinions of it? Thanks guys.

Michelle x

pinkshell_nails said:
Hi all,

We've been meaning to change the skincare range we use within our salon for the last few months, but just didnt know which company to go with. We wanted something a little different, new, trendy, and a bit exclusive. Therefore when i realised the hyperion group were now offering a skincare/makeup range then i got excited as no other salon in my area uses it, as far as im aware! Have any of you guys tried it, and if so what are your opinions of it? Thanks guys.

Michelle x
Boogaloo has tried it and so did I but I found it was not too good on my skin as I have sensitive skin. As far as I know Boogaloo liked it. We bought ours at Excel.

Thanks hun, do you know if they offer any little samples?

pinkshell_nails said:
Thanks hun, do you know if they offer any little samples?

r Why not ring Hyperion Group on 0113 275 5719 and ask.

Hi Pinkshell Nails

I have heard that Nimue's products are excellent with fantastic results. I met with their representative at the Excel show back in March. I am looking to use and retail their range here in Samos, Greece. Try going onto their website and emailing them or telephoning them direct for more information.

Eva

I have it Michelle and it's brill! I had someone ask me if I'd had a facial peel my skin looked so fab, and that was just with the homecare products. the facials are even better, the results are just outstanding.

I have used it for all skin classifications that it caters for - hyperpigmented, problematic and environmentally damaged and had really food results for them all and very happy clients.

I have had clients with very sensitive skin use it and no probs, but like all products it's not for everyone.

The range is simple - maybe a bit limited at times- but very easy to get the hang of. The up side of this is you don't have to have a zillion different products lines on your retail stand which is a hell of an outlay.

I get emails from people all over the country who find my website and ask me where their nearest Nimue salon is as they can't find one. It therefore is still exclusive and also shows that it has a loyal following from people who use it.

I've never regretted taking it on.

Hi

Just few words to say on this one Nimue Nimue Nimue Nimue Nimue Nimue!!!

Fab products, even better training, wouldn't swop for anything else!

K x

We use it in my salon and i use the products at home too, i love em!!!! Don't have enough time to have many facials but the few occasions i have it was lovely, the face masque smells good enough to eat, and leaves yr skin as soft as a babies bum, the exfoliating enzymes are great too, no yukky grainy bits, LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I use it in my salon and we love it and so do my clients. The results are fantastic, one of my girls had quite bad acne 2 months ago and we put here on TWO products only, her skin now is so much clearer and clients comment all the time on the difference.
I also have clients with rosacea on it, so it will work on sensitive skin you have just got to prescribe the right home care for your client.

I agree NIMUE NIMUE NIMUE NIMUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thanks ladies!
I have spoken to a rep regarding the nimue range a ouple of weeks ago, and i believe the training is in leeds? Correct me if im wrong, but we are definately looking into using this range. Does anyone know if you have to have a minimum order? Thanks for all the good feedback!

When we did our training it was in salon, but that was a year ago and things may have changed. It was done by our area rep and she was brill!

If it was in salon, that would be great, be we would travel if need be.

I have it and didn't understand what all the fuss was about at first. But now, Oh my God..............the results are really amazing. You really will see results and the peels are fantastic. x

Yes....I know I am biased I do work for the Hyperion Group....but I have tried all the skincare ranges over the years Dermalogica, Lancome etc...but I have NEVER noticed such an improvement in my skin with any of them that I have noticed since I started using Nimue......Believe me now I know it is so good I have it all...I need an extension in my bathroom to fit it all on the shelf!!!!
Where I work we stock Creative, Anthony Braden & Nimue.....Nimue products are our top sellers!!

We were doing some staff training today...and I volunteered myself as a model (he he!)...I had a Nimue Rejuvenating Facial ...it is different as it is not a pampering facial but a clinical one that you feel is going to really do your skin some good.......then our new Beauty Therapist showed off her Make Up Artistry by doing my Makeup with the Anthony Braden range of make up....

Well when I picked my husband up from his work tonight, I thought he would moan I had too much make up on as he doesn't really like make up ...BUT...when he got in the car his exact words were "WOW you look great" and he felt rotten he wasn't taking me out somewhere!!!!!

He has also commented a few times on how good my skin looks....

I am really lucky that I work alongside Caroline the Nimue Skin Therapist as she knows Everything about Nimue..she has travelled to salons in Scotland to do their training ...so I would thoroughly recommend that you phone Nimue and get their expert advice on what Nimue could do to help your salon profits!

Ok ladies, thanks for all the info, gonna get back on the blower on tues, and sort out where i go from here! Oh, before i go, does anyone know what the minimum order is?

Thanks once again guys,

Michelel x

Kimmi Rocks said:
I have it and didn't understand what all the fuss was about at first. But now, Oh my God..............the results are really amazing. You really will see results and the peels are fantastic. x
I think I am still at this stage although I have not got the peel. I like it though no major improvement yet....

Latest posts

Back