No clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here down South! I live in quite affluent area but the rich ones chose Spa's and normal ones can't afford pampering or chose to go elsewhere- local salons maybe not a mobile therapist.

I work full time elsewhere and really want to give it up but can't until my mobile business picks up.

I have plenty of phone calls for sensual massage/ all sex business but hardly ever normal person rings :( I feel your pain.

It's hard but hopefully new year will bring new opportunities!

Same here down South! I live in quite affluent area but the rich ones chose Spa's and normal ones can't afford pampering or chose to go elsewhere- local salons maybe not a mobile therapist.

I work full time elsewhere and really want to give it up but can't until my mobile business picks up.

I have plenty of phone calls for sensual massage/ all sex business but hardly ever normal person rings :( I feel your pain.

It's hard but hopefully new year will bring new opportunities!

Hope so, i am relying on this!! :sad: with having a 1 year i thoughit would be great to not go back to work and do this!! BUGGER x

I do have a website but its hard for people to find on google unless a pay for adwords etc x

Well one good piece of advise i got, was to go on every free listing site you can find and add your details. There are SO many and they help to make your website more noticeable.

You should also post your website on here so the geeks can have a look and see if they can spot any improvements that should be made.

When i started out, i went to our local leisure centre, as they didn't have a beauty room, and paid to advertise there and i got a lot of clients.

In my area, leaflet dropping worked really well but advertising in the local paper was awful.

Go to your local high street and offer to do a discount for a couple of businesses where the ladies nails are on display, in return for them advertising you. It works a treat.
You could also ask to speak to the manager of any bridal shops and see if you can arrange something with them.

Don't give up xx

Latest posts

Back