No goods, no refund

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Hi all
Im sorry to say this but I ordered some items from a company(gel polish) 30th march. I recieved 1polish, I was out of stock and so was some marketing material. I sent e-mails and no response. Then I phoned up and managed to get a refund on the polish that was still out of stock 2months later. I have e-mailed them to ask where is the marketing matrial no response, I have sent several e-mails
I do not wish to use this company again.....what to do???

Who are the company, I use Nail Harmony & CND and I have no problems.

We do not name and shame here on Salongeek and I think a read of the rules may be I order for some geeks here !
If you have a problem with a company then contact them directly by phone to sort it out, relying on emails is not a good way to sort things out. That is why naming and shaming can cause so many problems on here, as really there are 2 sides to every story, and the OP has not really done as much as she could to resolve this situation either.
It is good to talk!
Good luck in getting this situation resolved, bu I will be removing the reference to the company from this thread?

Thank you for that, I did not want to say really x

We do not name and shame here on Salongeek and I think a read of the rules may be I order for some geeks here !
If you have a problem with a company then contact them directly by phone to sort it out, relying on emails is not a good way to sort things out. That is why naming and shaming can cause so many problems on here, as really there are 2 sides to every story, and the OP has not really done as much as she could to resolve this situation either.
It is good to talk!
Good luck in getting this situation resolved, bu I will be removing the reference to the company from this thread?
Its good to talk and thats what I did.................really nice customer sevice, didn't get a refund cause I like the product:)

Latest posts

Back