No One Is EVER Picked On Here!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a wiked thread!! this is what i like 2 read! evryone getting on, i no i am still new 2 the industry compared 2 most of u, but in the short time that i have been coming on here i have learnt so much, i love it!!!

mrs geek sounds so lovely, and how lovely of her hubby for making this sight 4 us! not only do we owe it 2 them, but we owe it 2 ourselfs 2 play nicely :hug:

thankyou for this wonderfull sight xxxx

great site lovely people

Just don't mention hopi ear candles (only joking)

xxx

Well, I have to say it's really refreshing to read this thread. I love the way it's stayed positive with everyone in agreement. I have no problem with differing opinions, but there are ways of wording things without being offensive or rude. And xlaurax, you are so right about this:

"mrs geek sounds so lovely, and how lovely of her hubby for making this sight 4 us! not only do we owe it 2 them, but we owe it 2 ourselfs 2 play nicely "

Long live Salon Geek! Three cheers for GMG!!!

I luuuuurve this site! I've learnt so much from the peeps on here who are kind enough to share their experience with us. I said on a thread somewhere before that learning how to do nails is like passing your driving test. You learn enough to pass your test, but you dont REALLY start learning how to do it properly until after you've passed and you get out there and do it, and a large part of my learning has come from the peeps on this site.

I'm thankful to those who've taken the time to help me, and guide me in the right direction when I'm wrong. If others see this as being picked on, then they are here for the wrong reasons and will never benefit from what this site has to offer.

So to those of you who have helped me along the way (I would name you but theres just so many) Thanks so much, its entirely due to you that I'm where I am now.

Latest posts

Back