No scrubfresh???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Love

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive recently dug out my old nails kit and have decided that before I can do any clients nails, I have to restock. Thought of doing my own though... What can I use instead of scrubfresh to ensure my acrylic adheres to the nail, apart from the prep work? i have creative primer??

Scrubfresh is a very essential part of the enhancement process, so I wouldn't comprise it by using anything else.

However, you are able to use acetone in an emergency or as a short term fix (whilst you are waiting for your Scrubfresh!) and it won't affect the enhancement as long as your just using it as a dehydrator

HTHs xx

Scrubfresh is a very essential part of the enhancement process, so I wouldn't comprise it by using anything else.

However, you are able to use acetone in an emergency or as a short term fix (whilst you are waiting for your Scrubfresh!) and it won't affect the enhancement as long as your just using it as a dehydrator

HTHs xx

Pure acetone isn't disinfective and hasn't got the pathogen fighters that Scrubfresh includes.
If I was run out of Scrubfresh i'd probably use acetone first to dehydrate, then an isopropanol based disinfectant to kill bacteria.
Just a thought!:)

Latest posts

Back