No Shows is it me fed up!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Thanks all for your ideas although I don't agree with all of them I do feel better today so putting the face on as we speak :)

Thanks again:hug:

Kate xxxx

You show em girl, best way to go at it. Hope you have a fantastic day today to make up for yesterday!!

Mandyxx

As everyones said, its come to most of us. Ive been doing nails for a few years now off and on and thing ive come across them all. No shows, nail pickers making our job harder, complainers just to get a free set (when there was abserlutley nothing wrong with them) cancelling at the last minute....it goes on.
At the end of the day, you have to remember the training and hard work you've put into your nails and that your doing nothing wrong, its just some people dont seem to realise as said before, its our living and we come to them for convenience and its not fair someone messing us about. Never mind hun, brush yourself off and carry on, theres loads of reliable people out there waiting for a good nails tech to come along, its just finding them!!

x

aww sweetie poor you, i am mobile but so far finders crossed everyone who needs to cancel has warned me beforehand, it must be so snnoying for you, but dont give up, seeing as you are having probs at the mo just explain to re-booking clients that as from now you will need a non refundable deposit as people are letting you down however do make sure they kno that if they need to cancel or change the appointment that is ok as long as they give you x amount of notice xxx dont give up keep smiling and think about those nice clients who love your services and keep their appointments xxx

aww sweetie poor you, i am mobile but so far finders crossed everyone who needs to cancel has warned me beforehand, it must be so snnoying for you, but dont give up, seeing as you are having probs at the mo just explain to re-booking clients that as from now you will need a non refundable deposit as people are letting you down however do make sure they kno that if they need to cancel or change the appointment that is ok as long as they give you x amount of notice xxx dont give up keep smiling and think about those nice clients who love your services and keep their appointments xxx

Thanks soooo much for your kind words thsi site really has some lovely people that are sooo ready to give a kind word to somebody :hug:

Thanks again Kate

As everyones said, its come to most of us. Ive been doing nails for a few years now off and on and thing ive come across them all. No shows, nail pickers making our job harder, complainers just to get a free set (when there was abserlutley nothing wrong with them) cancelling at the last minute....it goes on.
At the end of the day, you have to remember the training and hard work you've put into your nails and that your doing nothing wrong, its just some people dont seem to realise as said before, its our living and we come to them for convenience and its not fair someone messing us about. Never mind hun, brush yourself off and carry on, theres loads of reliable people out there waiting for a good nails tech to come along, its just finding them!!

x

Hi it's nice to read that someone else is going through what I am coz if you listen to a lot of people they seem to have a stress free time and no problems or maybe they are but are just not saying anything:confused: I hate th efact that I couldn't even get hold of the latest client to even confirm the booking she had with me this is soooooo annnnnnoying and frustrating:mad: but I feel better today and giving my energy to my client tom coz I've just text her and no probs atall wit confirming with her so everyone isn't the same:)

Thanks guys for all your support

Kate xx:hug:

You show em girl, best way to go at it. Hope you have a fantastic day today to make up for yesterday!!

Mandyxx

Bless you thanks soooo much:hug:

Kate xxx

Latest posts

Back