Noobie mistakes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyStardust

Reaction score
I apologise in advance for this post. I'm not a qualified techie yet, but I've been doing my own acrylic nails for about a year.

I've tried various website for help and tips but I'm still getting the same problem: Lifting and yellowing.

I don't know if it is my nail prep that is causing this or what.

Can anyone give me any pointers?

Thanx!!

Lifting and yellowing can be down to a number of things, lifting is often down to poor prep and yellowing can be caused by sun creams, chemicals etc.

I would suggest u attend a training course as then u will have a better understanding of the products and their use. Most courses cover these common problem areas. There is loads of imformation on this forum regarding good training courses.

Good luck.

BTW: I am a big fan of Flight of the ConChords too!

I apologise in advance for this post. I'm not a qualified techie yet, but I've been doing my own acrylic nails for about a year.

I've tried various website for help and tips but I'm still getting the same problem: Lifting and yellowing.

I don't know if it is my nail prep that is causing this or what.

Can anyone give me any pointers?

Thanx!!

Welcome to the site hun,
the pointers you will receive from the professionals on here is to take some training in nails, gain a qualification then come back and
ask all the questions you want,
once trained we will bend over backwards to help you :hug:

Yep take a class with a reputable professional company and use reputable professional products.

Professionals are professionals because they have undergone training and continue to up date themselves with further training constantly.

DIY is DIY and we all know what kind of disasters DIYers cause, simply through the fact that they don't know what they are doing ... they haven't learned their craft, they don't have the skill, and they don't understand the products they are working with.

You have received some good professional advise here for FREE.
Normally professionals charge for advice and for tuition because they have earned the right through their own efforts and education.

Latest posts

Back