Norovirus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephsTherapies

Reaction score
I have been in bed all day with Norovirus :( I have taken some anti nausea meds which has helped and taken sips of fluids every 15 mins.

But I'm starving! What would you recommend food wise without me puking everywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mashed potato

Awww I feel for you! I had this a few years ago and have literally never felt so ill in my life!!! My bf's Greek and swears by this 'traditional' family recipie. In fact, I think he secretly likes me being ill so he can make it lol.

It's pasta shells boiled in chicken stock with potatoes cut up into cubes and a little bit of rice thrown in. Kind of like a soup. I can't say it's delicious but it does fill you up and it's quite plain so hopefully shouldn't make you sick. However when I had this I couldn't eat anything. The thought of any kind of food made me want to run to the toilet. Hope you feel better soon! Xx

Awww I feel for you! I had this a few years ago and have literally never felt so ill in my life!!! My bf's Greek and swears by this 'traditional' family recipie. In fact, I think he secretly likes me being ill so he can make it lol.

It's pasta shells boiled in chicken stock with potatoes cut up into cubes and a little bit of rice thrown in. Kind of like a soup. I can't say it's delicious but it does fill you up and it's quite plain so hopefully shouldn't make you sick. However when I had this I couldn't eat anything. The thought of any kind of food made me want to run to the toilet. Hope you feel better soon! Xx

It's the first time I've ever had it! Just woke up yesterday morning with the urge to vomit!
I had some dry toast last night and this morning and I've managed to keep it down, so might try something else later.

I heard your not supposed to eat any dairy while you have it but I'm gasping for a cup of tea! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back