Northern Ireland geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Spa just outside Ballynahinch - work full time during the day teaching English and maths to adults doing nvqs and I do nails in the evening - using CND and Bio Sculpture :)

Ladybird I'm also just outside Ballynahinch too! Small world! :)

Not Northern Ireland but I'm in Donegal so I'm pretty close 😁

Amanda xx

Any of you guys recommend a makeup course in NI? Iv no experience band frankly limited money and lookig to delve into bridal ASAP! Any ideas ?

I'm in Spa just outside Ballynahinch - work full time during the day teaching English and maths to adults doing nvqs and I do nails in the evening - using CND and Bio Sculpture :)

How do u find working plus evenin and wknds? Iv started in a salon 4 wks ago evening and wknds and am still working..wrecked lol

Any of you guys recommend a makeup course in NI? Iv no experience band frankly limited money and lookig to delve into bridal ASAP! Any ideas ?

I trained at Lalapanzi in Banbridge x

I trained at Lalapanzi in Banbridge x

I can only see a course which is well over £1000;-/ can I ask was this the one you did or is there more brief courses?

hi, i'm moira... and i trained last week with cnd in belfast

I can only see a course which is well over £1000;-/ can I ask was this the one you did or is there more brief courses?

She does basic make up module for ITEC would be around £550. The fashion and photographic is around £1000 I haven't done it but you get professional photos done which are included in the price.
Also all courses include a kit, uniform etc x

She does basic make up module for ITEC would be around £550. The fashion and photographic is around £1000 I haven't done it but you get professional photos done which are included in the price.
Also all courses include a kit, uniform etc x

So the £550 course also includes the kit???

im originally from Belfast (cregagh/ castlereagh
rd) however i moved to Lancashire 2 years ago and have since opened a salon over here in England although i will always be a Belfast girl ;)

im originally from Belfast (cregagh/ castlereagh
rd) however i moved to Lancashire 2 years ago and have since opened a salon over here in England although i will always be a Belfast girl ;)

Envious! I'm renting a space at the mo but would love my own wellbeing/beauty/holistic salon! One day...lol

Just want to say I love the Irish accent. Always wanted to go to Ireland with my friend to her parents I will defo go 1day!

I'm from Northern Ireland - Ballymena
Qualified hairdresser
Currently doing my level 2 beauty

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Any of you NI gals n guys know f where I could train in hot stone massage?? I'm in Belfast but willing to travel

I am in Northern Ireland too!!! Coleraine .x

Latest posts

Back