Northern Lights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eSparkles

Reaction score
hiya
over christmas i was looking thru my sisters box of nail varnishes and came across a tiny 1/8 fl oz (3.7ml) bottle of INM (International Nail Manufacturers) Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat. The tiny amount that she had left in it had totally dried up, but from what i can see it looked like it was a gorgeous varnish.
I asked her where she had gotten it from and she bought it years ago and she thinks it was from somewhere she used to get her nails done (the place is now closed so i cant ask them). Has anyone here heard of it? is INM a professional range ? i've not seen it in any shops and peeps in those shops have never heard of it.
If you have heard of it, do you know if its available in the UK .. i did a search and only came up with stores in the US. I cant even find it on ebay :eek: lolol
Many Thanks in advance
Erica xx

hiya
over christmas i was looking thru my sisters box of nail varnishes and came across a tiny 1/8 fl oz (3.7ml) bottle of INM (International Nail Manufacturers) Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat. The tiny amount that she had left in it had totally dried up, but from what i can see it looked like it was a gorgeous varnish.
I asked her where she had gotten it from and she bought it years ago and she thinks it was from somewhere she used to get her nails done (the place is now closed so i cant ask them). Has anyone here heard of it? is INM a professional range ? i've not seen it in any shops and peeps in those shops have never heard of it.
If you have heard of it, do you know if its available in the UK .. i did a search and only came up with stores in the US. I cant even find it on ebay :eek: lolol
Many Thanks in advance
Erica xx

Hiya

You can buy it from Hyperion Group on 0113 275 5719 & open a secondry account or I have found it here too : Funky Topcoats

Its a lovely top coat!
HTH's

ooooooooooooo is it a creative varnish then ?
Thank you so much .. *off to order a bottle*
Erica xx

Hiya

You can buy it from Hyperion Group on 0113 275 5719 & open a secondry account or I have found it here too : Funky Topcoats

Its a lovely top coat!
HTH's

ooooooooooooo is it a creative varnish then ?

Erica xx

No but The Hyperion Group distribute it & also sell them at their OSNS.

HTH's x

northern lights is tiny holographic film particles mixed with Out The Door top coat, it comes in silver or gold and in powder too .
it adds a lovely sparkle to nails hth xx

ahh .. thank you :)
xx

No but The Hyperion Group distribute it & also sell them at their OSNS.

HTH's x

it does .. thank you .. the dried up bits in the bottle look gorgeous lol
xx

northern lights is tiny holographic film particles mixed with Out The Door top coat, it comes in silver or gold and in powder too .
it adds a lovely sparkle to nails hth xx

its a good retail item too xx

Latest posts

Back