• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Not looking for a job or room, just to 'shadow' a therapist fitting lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissConfused

Reaction score
hello

i know my title and location sounds a bit odd, but...
i did my training with flirties (not passed as i need to submit case studies) and yesterday i had a complete disaster on a neighbour who i asked to be a case study for me and it's really knocked my confidence as they looked an absolute mess - i haven't a clue if i did anything wrong or if it was because she kept scrunching up her eyes but either way i wasn't impressed and now i feel so disheartened and just want to give up on lash extensions but i've spent over £400 on the training so don't just want to waste it kwim?

so i was just wondering if anybody would be willing to help me and allow me to 'shadow' them at a full set appointment? especially those of you that are mobile. i am from the merseyside area and of course i understand that some people wouldn't want to show somebody something who could potentially take their business so i'm more than willing to travel outside of the merseyside area (up to 45-60minutes away).

although i don't have a tunic uniform it goes without saying i have a clean, well presented appearance.

if you and your client wouldn't mind me 'shadowing' you then please please get in touch, i'd be forever greatful. thank you so much. x

Bless you, I'm sorry I can't help, but what a brilliant idea!! Sounds like you are very dedicated to your career! Good luck :hug:

Hi, Sorry I don't do lashes. It's just a thought but usally the trainer you have does their own clients as well as training, so it may be worth giving her/him a call and seeing what advice they can give or if they know another technician that may be able to help? Good luck and don't give up! Just do another set as soon as possible the more you practice the better you will be :)

Hi there.... I'd be more than happy to let you shadow me in my salon. I'm based in Heywood, Lancashire so think I'm about an hour away?
If you're interested hun, pm me, Lisa xx

Latest posts

Back