Not one call

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep your chin up im renting a room same as you and have been finding it difficult to get the client in. i do special offers such as 10 pound manicures, pedicure and facials and people keep coming back for the same treatments. x x

I'm not surprised they keep coming back - your prices are way too low.

I have a feeling this is going to sound harsh, but come on people! If you're struggling to get clients in you need to step up your marketing.
You need to target your marketing towards the correct demographic. By this I mean that if you took out an advert in Class Motorcycle Mechanics for beauty treatments do you think you'd get many takers?
Work out where your ideal clients are and market to them there.
Ladies business networking groups are brilliant for this. You have a room full of women, most of whom will understand how networking works.
I've just googled "ladies business networking Hove" and found this:
business networking groups in Brighton, Hove and Sussex

Most networking groups will let you go along a couple of times as a visitor before committing yourself. You'll pick up lots of business cards and these will form part of your prospect mailing list.

I'm absolutely aware that the economy is suffering at the moment, which means you have to work harder and smarter to attract clients. But make no mistake, the only person that can make this work is you, and the hungrier you are the harder you will work.

Maybe the first step is to recognise that you need help with business development. If this is the case then Business Link is a good first stop.
Here is another fab organisation designed purely to support you.
Womens Wisdom - Celebrating the Journey

I'm not a professional marketeer but I AM happy to help where I can.

Keeley, I have a document that someone gave to me years ago that will help your marketing, pm me your email and ill send it over for you. It a bit wordy but it should help you out ;)

Latest posts

Back