Nothing to do with nails... waxing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
Hi,

I know this is a nail forum but can anyone help?

Im looking for the price of the PHD regular unit and their jpod student waxing system. Im not getting any response from Ellisons or Babtac forum.

Just need the prices if anyone can help??!!

:Love:

Thanks
Sharon xx

No idea about the cost of this unit .. sorry... maybe ring round some suppliers and get their price.

PHD is a brand which is exclusive to Ellisons, so you will need to contact them to ask the prices - I am sure they have a catalogue you can download from their website. clicky here for their website

Unfortunately you can't view the catalogue on the Ellisons site. I ordered one the other week but it has not arrived yet!

Hi Guys,

I managed to get a hold of the price. Thought Id share it in case anyone does waxing and is interested:

PhD Jpod - £28.00
Phd regular - £99.00

Thanks
Sharon x

Hi I use to use the phd system it is fab (once you know how to use it.) Go on ebay and type PHD in your search and you should get some of them come up systems wax etc. From brand new though I'm not sure around £60 for the heater then not sure how much the their paper strips, Disponsible heads, disposible spatula's but good look doing the bikini with these babies I found it hard compared to the normal waxing proceedure Fantastic on the legs though cuts time.
Alixxxx

glitterball said:
Hi,

I know this is a nail forum but can anyone help?

Im looking for the price of the PHD regular unit and their jpod student waxing system. Im not getting any response from Ellisons or Babtac forum.

Just need the prices if anyone can help??!!

:Love:

Thanks
Sharon xx
I use the clean and easy waxing system and have just brought one for my own personal use at home from Excel. It cost me £75.00 and had so many extras, i.e wax cartridges filled with wax,pre wax, after wax talc, wax strips and a DVD to show how to use it for those who have no training in the system.It was such excellent value for money. I know it's a lot more expensive if purchased from Sally's so if anyone interested have a look at Olyimpia in May. 100% bargain.Word of warning though the box weighs a ton so if your gonna buy get towards end of day or otherwise you'll end up with achey shoulders like me for a week afterwards.The system really is CLEAN and EASY, sounds like advertisment LOL.:D

glitterball said:
Unfortunately you can't view the catalogue on the Ellisons site. I ordered one the other week but it has not arrived yet!

Hi,

You normally can, but whenever they update their catalogue (once a year), they also update their site which means the "Online Catalogue" is normally down for a couple of days.

River

Latest posts

Back