Nouvatan 8% Solution pics!x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizy

Reaction score
Just had my friend up ( EXTREMELY ) pale skin and used Nouvatan 8% Solution it wont let me upload it to albums for some reson so shall post the results here :green: so happy with results tan looked amazing did her hair and nails too to make her feel better:green:!x

10396689776a12352492966l.jpg

10396689776a12352493322l.jpg

10396689776a12352493377l.jpg

10396689776a12352492880l.jpg

hi hun! wow thats only an 8%? it looks really dark!

Thats a lovely colour. I assume thats the guide colour? Do you have an after pic too? It looks great

Wow Maizy, that is dark:) did you go over her a few times? :hug:

Went over twice the pics really dont do it justice to be honest like i said her is extremly pale but the colour was amazinggg:green:!x

I would love to see any pics after the colour guide has been washed off if poss? It looks great but i find many colour guides can be deceiving in relation to the 'real' colour x

I would love to see any pics after the colour guide has been washed off if poss? It looks great but i find many colour guides can be deceiving in relation to the 'real' colour x

Yes I would like to see as well after the guide's been washed off please.:hug:

you really dont need to go over it twice with our solution once is enough a double up is just a solution waste to be honest:confused: when its showered off after its developed it looks the same weather you go over once or twice,i know a lot of companies train to double spray but we dont, with ours your litre will go twice as far and you can make double the money :hug: i am really glad you and your friend like it
I have now worked out who you are !! I was really scratching my head thinking i have nt sent anything to a Maizy in Glasgow in the last few weeks :eek: but i had sent some to a Mary !! lol
We actually know some clients only by there geek names, and When like you do, they order online,I dont make the connection as the names are often so different .DOH!!:smack:

One for you Steve, since your here lol
how close to the developed colour is the guide colour? Do you have any pics of the develped colour that we could see?
Thanks hun.
Oh and Mary that looks great, thanks for posting:hug:

Yes I would like to see as well after the guide's been washed off please.:hug:
theres some of the 8 showered off on my pics on here the girl in the red bikini or on the nouvatan fans page on facebook,its no where near as dark as these pics show,maizy has double sprayed her friend as thats what she was trained to do, we train to spray just the once,in these pics its double bronzer and looks more like our 16%

theres some of the 8 showered off on my pics on here the girl in the red bikini or on the nouvatan fans page on facebook,its no where near as dark as these pics show,maizy has double sprayed her friend as thats what she was trained to do, we train to spray just the once,in these pics its double bronzer and looks more like our 16%

The pics in your profile of the (very brave) girl in her bikini says its a 10 per cent? Have I missed the 8% show me show me show me :lol::lol:
(sorry, that was a tantrum) lol

Last edited:

Thanks Steve,I was trained to only spray once as well as it's a waste.I dont understand why some companies train to spray twice..ie St Tropez.I suppose they must have their reasons though.

I will have a look at your pics now.:green:

Yeh i was wrong its the 10 not the 8 on the pics in my profile but as you can see the 10 is not as dark as maisys pics i dont want people expecting to look afro carribean with the 16% :eek::eek: the pics on my profile page were put up from the training manual and were taken by a pro photographer in good light that is exactly the correct shade on the day of the 10 on that skin type hth

its look a lovely tan.:hug:

Hi Maizy. Brillant Job!! To improve the tan you need to move a bit quicker in the grab areas... top of legs and the back weight gain areas ie the little rolls. I realize you sprayed twice but sometimes thats what the job requires overall excellent work. You can spray me ANYTIME!! xxx

you really dont need to go over it twice with our solution once is enough a double up is just a solution waste to be honest:confused: when its showered off after its developed it looks the same weather you go over once or twice,i know a lot of companies train to double spray but we dont, with ours your litre will go twice as far and you can make double the money :hug: i am really glad you and your friend like it
I have now worked out who you are !! I was really scratching my head thinking i have nt sent anything to a Maizy in Glasgow in the last few weeks :eek: but i had sent some to a Mary !! lol
We actually know some clients only by there geek names, and When like you do, they order online,I dont make the connection as the names are often so different .DOH!!:smack:
Haha mary is my sunday name :cool: just bought some Nouvatan 12% the other night thier aswell :) , couldnt get any pictures today as my little girl had taken a turn for the worse last night so rapid response ambulance arrived within minutes they wouldnt let us take her in the car so she was taken to yorkhill by ambulance shes really not well at all home just now but am absoulty shattered and couldnt have my friend down to take pictures but just a good excuse to do it again and get before,after an after shower pics ! x

Hi Maizy. Brillant Job!! To improve the tan you need to move a bit quicker in the grab areas... top of legs and the back weight gain areas ie the little rolls. I realize you sprayed twice but sometimes thats what the job requires overall excellent work. You can spray me ANYTIME!! xxx
she has done a great job and not missed any areas at all, and it would be in my financial interest to say its best to spray twice,but the guide colour is good enough for it to be seen that no areas have been missed with just one coat,
with 2 coats the guide colour will look a lot darker than the washed off look and could make your clients feel dissapointed that the finished result is not as strong

thats a really nice tan! I love the colour!

Haha mary is my sunday name :cool: just bought some Nouvatan 12% the other night thier aswell :) , couldnt get any pictures today as my little girl had taken a turn for the worse last night so rapid response ambulance arrived within minutes they wouldnt let us take her in the car so she was taken to yorkhill by ambulance shes really not well at all home just now but am absoulty shattered and couldnt have my friend down to take pictures but just a good excuse to do it again and get before,after an after shower pics ! x

Hope your wee one is on the mend and feels back to normal asap! x

Hope your wee one is on the mend and feels back to normal asap! x

thank you, shes on road to recovery just sleeping it off to go back on monday with regards to her heart ! x

Latest posts

Back