Nouvatan Mix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails2nails

Reaction score
Guys I have just spray myself with a sample of nouvatan 10%....OMG it's to die for.. lovely golden brown :green:

So once I'm going to place an order Monday...the only thing is I still have a lot of my old tan left....so I need to get this used up..

So I'd like to order two bottles...am I right in thinking that if I order a 8% and a 12% and mix them, say 25ml of each I would get 50ml's of 10%?

:hug:

That is correct :) x

all our tans can be mixed, we purposely supply a mix of 8% and 12% in our starter kits and sample packs, so that you actually have 3 strengths of solution, as has been said a 50/50 mix of 8 and 12 will make a 10%
10% is by far the best selling /most popular strength of our solution :lol:

all our tans can be mixed, we purposely supply a mix of 8% and 12% in our starter kits and sample packs, so that you actually have 3 strengths of solution, as has been said a 50/50 mix of 8 and 12 will make a 10%
10% is by far the best selling /most popular strength of our solution :lol:

Silly Question folks, but do you have to shake the bottle? Or just pour it in the tub and off you go?

I always shake the bottle of any spray tan solution before pouring it into the pot xxx

I always shake the bottle of any spray tan solution before pouring it into the pot xxx

Also once the 8% and 12% are in the tubs? I give it a shake lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back