Nouvatan or Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmhill

Reaction score
I'm looking for a spray tan for a new mobile business and am down to a choice between Vani-T and Nouvatan. I could see that Nouvatan offers mobile kits and training, but can anyone confirm whether Vani-T does? I couldn't tell from their website. I am in High Wycombe,

Thanks
Lisa

i done a nouvatan course last week and it was really good, so friendly and helpful. I can't speak higly enough of the course i done xx

Vani-T offers both. If you email [email protected] or call Jess on
0746 6773 972 she will be delighted to assist.

Thank you so much - have now made some progress! :)

easy answer Vani-T - nothing compares

Nouvatan :biggrin: same results for half the price and its british, i like to support a british company . too many american and auzzie companies trying to take british sales

Just to confirm. Vani-T is a business registered in Britain and is a British operation. It is a separate operation to the Australian business, employing British people, adding to the British economy.

I have tried the velocity, kept it on for 2 1/2 hrs and it ALL washed off !! no color left at all.... tried it on friends as well, same happened... so I'm done with that solution.....want to try the sienna-x any tips ?:biggrin:

Another vote for Nouvatan, fantastic training, fantastic company and customer service and of course, absolutely fantastic products, never ever had a complaint about Nouvatan and neither have my clients :)

HTH

again - nouvatan!!! have not tried vani t as its more expensive...i find nouvatan just as good as the higher priced solutions!!! its a lovely colour and a very even fade off!!! good customer service too xx

sorry, just wanted to gate crash for a second. I have the samples for Nouvatan and spoke to Dawn last week who was absolutely lovely. She told me that I should set the adjustment on my maximist 5008 to 8pm from 12pm but I forgot to mention to her that I have the pro gun. Does anyone know if there is any difference and what do you set yours to? Thanks xx

Thers a piece on vani-t in the Sunday mirror magazine :D

I'm with you joe90!

Just to say re velocity, you won t have any colour when you wash off it develops in the same time as a normal 8 hr tan but allows you to wash the guide off before. I would never use anything else to be honest..but I m sure you have worked that out today as I m sure you re lovely and tanned!! X

Hi there if you would like further advice on any of the Vani-T tanning products please contact me on 0774 3879 336. I can send out samples and explain how the tanning products work.

I hope that your tan looks amazing today, but yes Velocity doesn't develop straight away. It's a fabulous tan that you don't have to sleep in so no messy sheets and great for busy women who can't cope with not getting wet for many hours.

I have a great salon/mobile therapist following and they all love it.

I am always here for ongoing support - so please give me a call on 0774 3879 336 or check out my website Vani-t Spray Tan Distributor - Gemini Beauty Supplies - Home

Just wanted to thank everyone for their replies...I am very excited about my Nouvatan training tomorrow!!! :biggrin:

Aw that's great you went with Nouvatan hun! You won't regret it, they are an absolutely fantastic company!

From the moment i spoke to Dawn I knew I had picked the right company for me!

Absolutely, Dawn has been fantastic, really responsive and encouraging, and my first week has gone really well. :)

What is the uk website for vani-t? I can only find distributors info but not a uk website? Vani-t is better I love it, just wish it was cheaper as it is nearly double the price of other brandsx

Latest posts

Back