Nouvatan or Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Have had 2 Vani-T Spray Tan's done on myself now, and on my skin it was dreadfull. It came off within in days, and was very patchy. Only my personal opinion, but not v.impressed. I have decided to train in Nouvatan, so i am looking forward to seeing the results i get from it!

hi all

ive sampled lots since the show

sienna
nouvatan
sunless solutions
vani-t

based on colour guide, smell, wear, development colour etc Sunless currently was at the top of the list

i was sprayed with vani-t fusion last night and left it on for 1 hour (ive been trialing 10% solutions) so thought 1hr would mimic that

wow so far colour guide was perfect, smell yummy we thought it was like cocktails ?! 1 hour development gave me the most perfect colour tan really does look like ive come back from greece, beautiful but not over the top colour ! we'll be trialing it for 3 hours or the 12% tomorrow on my friend

am impatient to see how it looks and wears on day 3, compared to the other brands above, and will try and remember to feed back

to me the cost is irrelevant ... just like it is with other products in my salon ... its about finding the right solution that works for me and my clients and ticks the most boxes

just my two pennies worth !

maybe there isnt one that suits all ? nouvatan was just awful on me, a few of my clients liked it vs sienna and a lot of my ladies loved sienna ... sunless was more natural brown colour than sienna and wore better

customer services, sienna are fabulous, vani-t thus far are too. a friend of mine had bad experience with tent with nouvatan ... ive never had any problems with them with regards to getting solutions, ive also not had any dealings since the show with sunless ... i think this is available at capital ?

kx

well Vani-t was superb on me ... best brand ive tried yet .... even though i got muddled and thought Fusion was a rapid tan ... i had it on for one hour showered and it was really gorgeous brown colour (this solution whilst develops between 1-3 hours should be left on for 8 hours)

Velocity - just had this sprayed on my legs today and left for an hour ... didnt seem to take at first but over next hour or so it has developed beautifully

My friend however tried velocity and LA Tan Disco 18 - left both on for 4 hours and nothing ?! really hardly any colour at all .. we're both left feeling a little bemused by it ... just when we thought we'd found the "perfect" tan for us and our clients !

so we're going to try vani-t 12%, nouvatan 16 and 20 and also leaving LA Disco 18 on for full 8 hours .... conclusion after this may well be that my friend is just one of those unfortunates who just cant tan ?!

kx

just a quick update !

vani-t 12% over night ... fabulous deep golden colour on my friend ... LA disco 18 over night - tad darker but wouldnt particularily notice that we sprayed half body one colour and half the other

kx

well Vani-t was superb on me ... best brand ive tried yet .... even though i got muddled and thought Fusion was a rapid tan ... i had it on for one hour showered and it was really gorgeous brown colour (this solution whilst develops between 1-3 hours should be left on for 8 hours)

Velocity - just had this sprayed on my legs today and left for an hour ... didnt seem to take at first but over next hour or so it has developed beautifully

My friend however tried velocity and LA Tan Disco 18 - left both on for 4 hours and nothing ?! really hardly any colour at all .. we're both left feeling a little bemused by it ... just when we thought we'd found the "perfect" tan for us and our clients !

so we're going to try vani-t 12%, nouvatan 16 and 20 and also leaving LA Disco 18 on for full 8 hours .... conclusion after this may well be that my friend is just one of those unfortunates who just cant tan ?!

kx

Both Nouvatan and Vani-T are excellent companies and I have had the pleasure of being a trainer for both of them so you will receive excellent training which ever you decide :Love:

I Have had 2 Vani-T Spray Tan's done on myself now, and on my skin it was dreadfull. It came off within in days, and was very patchy. Only my personal opinion, but not v.impressed. I have decided to train in Nouvatan, so i am looking forward to seeing the results i get from it!

Lala_rose, your experience is very unusual and is more likely due to the application rather than the solution it's self. Vani-T has been proven to fade and last 80% better than other leading brands due to the skin nourishing ingredients contained in the solution, these help to combat the drying effect dha has on the skin, hence why it normally fades better and lasts longer. I've never known a Vani-T to either fade patchy or be coming off within a couple of days.
I hope you enjoyed your tan training xxxxx

Oh and just wanted to add that Vani-T have now reduced their prices making it much more accessable to those who felt it was too expensive before.
Happy to help with any questions anyone has.
Jen xx

Hi I would like some samples of vani t please

Latest posts

Back