Nouvatan Sample

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubbug

Reaction score
Just noticed Nouvatan med-dark trial pack + delivery= equals quite steep! Is this the only way to get hold of a sample as I hear the brand always being mentioned and seems they are highly recommended! Im pretty sure this will be the brand I favour but not too keen on the trial cost.

Just noticed Nouvatan med-dark trial pack + delivery= equals quite steep! Is this the only way to get hold of a sample as I hear the brand always being mentioned and seems they are highly recommended! Im pretty sure this will be the brand I favour but not too keen on the trial cost.

delivery is free on trial packs or it used to be, Im pretty sure there's no vat added either so the price you see is the price you pay. X

Hi ya

I ordered the trial pack from Nouvatan as I'm new to this business and was impressed by the rave reviews. The samples were a standard price with No vat or delivery charge.... I must say I let my bf loose with my kit on wednesday to trial the solution and all I can say is its brilliant, you will not be disappointed! :)

Ok I'll have another go & see what happens at checkout. Thanks x

I felt a bit mmmm with the trial cost as well. I only want a little bit of tan.

At the moment I'm using sienna but nearly out, I'm not so happy with there price increase or the fact that they changed there posters and logo (I know it looks great but I'm left with all there old products to shift) anyways I also hate the fade of from sienna so thought im going to switch, I put the products I normally buy into my nouvatan basket and I save loads! I keep hearing about how great it is.

Think I'm just going to risk it and order some lol x

I've just ordered a sample pack 8% and 12%. On their website it adds £6 delivery but i phoned them direct and the delivery is free.

Hi all. I am sampling Nouvatan tonight on my hubby but just on his legs. It took me quite a while but finally got him to say yes to this lol.

I have samples in 8,12,14&16% and wondered which one to use on him. He has rather dark complexion as he works outside all year but his legs are nowhere as dark as his face etc. I thought of using the 14 just to see what the end result would be but if anyone has any other suggestions I would really appreciate it. This is the first time I have used this solution and the sample is 100ml so don't want to waste any. But will not know until I try it. I am spraying my 2 sisters during the week. They are both redheads. 1 is pale an never tans the other is fair/med and gets a great tan in summer. So any advice on which % to use on them would be great. Thanks xx

^ I would personally use 8% on your paler sister, 10% on the other (or 8% or 12% if you don't want to mix), and 12% on your husband. You don't want to give anyone a fright by making them too dark.. Unless that's what they want!

^ I would personally use 8% on your paler sister, 10% on the other (or 8% or 12% if you don't want to mix), and 12% on your husband. You don't want to give anyone a fright by making them too dark.. Unless that's what they want!

That's exactly what I was thinking so will go with these. Just heard my hubby's friend is coming down tonight so he will be getting one also, he just doesn't know it yet lol. Thanks for your reply xx

Haha, lucky guys! Hope the colours work out nicely.

^ hehe thanks xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332585914.855508.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332585941.760276.jpg

This was my 2 male clients whom I sprayed with the 12% Nouvatan last night. This is the guide colour but as you can see the tan is more darker on the 2nd pic. I only sprayed their legs as I wanted to see the results on different skin tones.

The tan looks great on both but think the 1st male would get away with 14%. These were samples sent out to me and after testing them I will now order the 8 12 & 16% as I have people booking in for their spray tans. I do have 1 question tho. I have a client who is chalk white, not got any freckles and doesn't tan. Would the 8% be ok for her or would the 7% from fresh indulgence be more appropriate. She is getting married this year, has never had a spray tan but think if I get the right solution for her she would become a regular client. xx

I sprayed my chalk white friend with 8%, and it looked great. It was a noticeable tan but still very natural (had people in work asking if she'd been on holiday). Might as well give it a try if she's willing to give it a chance!

I sprayed my chalk white friend with 8%, and it looked great. It was a noticeable tan but still very natural (had people in work asking if she'd been on holiday). Might as well give it a try if she's willing to give it a chance!

Thanks. Was even thinking of just spraying her legs and if she didn't like it for whatever reason then she could always cover them up but I'm sure it would be ok as I've heard good things about the 8% solution. Will be trying it out anyway hopefully Tuesday on my sis but she has a bit more colour, but still a fair complexion. Will let you know how it goes:) xx

when you order the normal size solutions first time they knock off the price of the sample bottles that you buy :)

when you order the normal size solutions first time they knock off the price of the sample bottles that you buy :)[/Q

That's good news as I'm pretty skint at the mo but need to get these. I still have my Fresh Indulgence solutions which I got with my kit so at least I'm not without. Thanks:)

Will be interesting to hear how they compare :)

Will be interesting to hear how they compare :)

I know Catherine, I have a few white/pale/fair clients so looking forward to sampling these solutions. I'm fair myself and had my fare share of spray tans. They have been mostly Fake Bake but must admit this is not for anyone with fair skin. I looked like I had been tangoed lol. Then there was sienna x 8% which was okay but still had the tell tale marks on hands and feet and looking back now it had the orange look. These are the only 2 solutions in my area (that I know of) so would be good to offer fair clients a good natural looking tan. The Electric Tan I did myself was nice but think I would keep it on longer than 3hrs. In saying that it was very difficult to spray myself and tbh dont think I had enough solution in the gun as when it was tilting there was no tan coming out as I couldn't hold the gun straight. Hope this makes sense lol but gonna try it again next week. Might even give the 9% a go:) x

Latest posts

Back