Nouvatan used in the New Inbetweeners film

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisap

Reaction score
Nouvatan was used in the New Inbetweeners film hows greats that
Gona be good for business seen as the films going down a treat in the uk :D
Just thought id share with all the fellow Nouvatanners :D

Nouvatan was used in the New Inbetweeners film hows greats that
Gona be good for business seen as the films going down a treat in the uk :D
Just thought id share with all the fellow Nouvatanners :D
You obviously saw the post and the Film trailer on the Nouvatan Facebook page, Lisa . It was filmed in February/ March we provided 3 kits and solution to one of our customers In Palma Nova Mallorca (Tranquility Spa) they were filming it in Magaluf We are not responsible for the colour of the smurfs in the trailer :D but the rest of the cast we are, They sprayed 100s of people in a day !! we are very pleased with the results and the publicity is always good. for our customers.
we dont do celebrity endorsements even though we know of some big names who use our products . it costs a fortune to get the official nod from them and use a picture on your web site ect
and if they have a bad day or bad tan like Cheryl Cole did last year on x factor its all over the papers
But this has got to be good for the Bizz i suppose ??

You obviously saw the post and the Film trailer on the Nouvatan Facebook page, Lisa . It was filmed in February/ March we provided 3 kits and solution to one of our customers In Palma Nova Mallorca (Tranquility Spa) they were filming it in Magaluf We are not responsible for the colour of the smurfs in the trailer :D but the rest of the cast we are, They sprayed 100s of people in a day !! we are very pleased with the results and the publicity is always good. for our customers.
we dont do celebrity endorsements even though we know of some big names who use our products . it costs a fortune to get the official nod from them and use a picture on your web site ect
and if they have a bad day or bad tan like Cheryl Cole did last year on x factor its all over the papers
But this has got to be good for the Bizz i suppose ??

YES!! i did see in on the facebook page ive used the link on my business page too! defo will be great for business steve :D

I love Nouvatan i saw the clip on the facebook page and the people in it look really good, Nouvatan is really natural looking it doesnt look like a fake tan at all , it doesnt suprise me that the film makers chose to use Nouvatan

**LIKE** this :)

saw this on facebook & promptly put it on my page!! :)

I've been thinnking about using this tan for a while. How do I get a free sample? x

I've been thinnking about using this tan for a while. How do I get a free sample? x

i dont know about a free sample but i now they sell a pack on there website - free delivery x

just clk on the website link hun and give them a call dawn,steve & sarah are always happy to help let me know how u get on nouvatans a great product tho xx

When we did this. i honestly thought a film with 4 teenage lads would not be such a great advertisement. i must confess i had never heard of it and had to Google it to see what it was all about.
the tans were done at Tranquility spa in Palma Mallorca 100s of extras and the main cast. were tanned in our 10% solution. nobody in the film had a tan to begin with as there all British. The film was shot in Magaluff in winter the producers wanted a natural looking tan not an obvious Fake tan look and ours was the one they decided on :)
my son went to see it the other day, and said that there was one really bad obvious fake tan in the film but that the rest were looking great.. we have since found out the bad looking tan was some diva who would nt have a product she had never heard off on her skin and insisted on a high street brand

When we did this. i honestly thought a film with 4 teenage lads would not be such a great advertisement. i must confess i had never heard of it and had to Google it to see what it was all about.
the tans were done at Tranquility spa in Palma Mallorca 100s of extras and the main cast. were tanned in our 10% solution. nobody in the film had a tan to begin with as there all British. The film was shot in Magaluff in winter the producers wanted a natural looking tan not an obvious Fake tan look and ours was the one they decided on :)
my son went to see it the other day, and said that there was one really bad obvious fake tan in the film but that the rest were looking great.. we have since found out the bad looking tan was some diva who would nt have a product she had never heard off on her skin and insisted on a high street brand

oh well silly her lol i bet she regreted that decision after seing the rest looking fab in Nouvatan x

Really want to know what shot it was in! Saw the film Saturday and did think how nice they looked, then found this thread!

Really want to know what shot it was in! Saw the film Saturday and did think how nice they looked, then found this thread!

take a look at nouvatans facebook page, theres a trailer on there x

Is the person in question in the trailer?

from my understanding. its all of them, even the girls....(not the smurfs though lol:D)

Sorry, think we might be at cross purposes :)

I mean the person who refused to have Nouvatan and used something else :)

Sorry, think we might be at cross purposes :)

I mean the person who refused to have Nouvatan and used something else :)

oh.....haha sorry!!! i dont know about that lol x

Can't stop thinking about neil's tanned face, was that Nouvatan too? lol :D

Latest posts

Back