Nouveau Lashes and training different from Lash Perfect or other?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylou

Reaction score
hi can some one whos done training with noeuva lashes or lash perfect or flirties etc pleazse exsplain too me what the difference is with these lashes and training ..i know there is quality mink and silk i assume plastic or synthetic too but how do i know which training centre supplys the best lashes and whata re the best too apply ? i dnt want do a course and then realise that a different course teaches a better technique with better lashes ??/ do u follow ?? noueva lashes has a 100 pound off opffer on at thwe moment and are also doing a two day course in the future months so that i feel is better than the day course but no point if the lashes arent great and technique isnt as good as say lash perfect ... or vise verser ...well if any one of u lashers can shed some light on this for me io woukld be eternally greatfull ...much love lady lou xx

I trained with Lash Perfect and was really happy with their training.

To be honest, I wouldn't think too much about who has the best lashes as once you are trained you can buy lashes from lots of difference places (some much cheaper than others!)

However, you do want good training, and I personally don't necessarily think that is just because its two days.

The process of learning lashes is quick, theres isnt really that much too it BUT you won't get it strainght away, you may well be pulling your hair out thinking you can't do it at some point but practise, practise, practise and you will get there.

So to me, good training is a company who advice is ongoing, whether they are on the end of the phone, email etc. or who may invite you back for some more training should you continue to have problems.

I've been trained for about 5 years now, did my advanced course about 18 months ago and still I know I could ring them and ask for advice if I needed to.

That to me, is the sign of good training.

H xx

Nouveau Lash training is good and I love their lashes and so do my clients. And not they've come down in price even better!

You can train wherever you like and once trained shop around for the best lashes. I would use anything other than Nouveau Lashes now

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Flirties has a 10% off at the moment on all courses from Beautytrix.me if you search Flirties lots of info will come up x

Flirties has a 10% off at the moment on all courses from Beautytrix.me if you search Flirties lots of info will come up x

Does this discount show up at the checkout stage on your website Bonkers? I just looked for beginners training and didn't see any discounts!

Sorry you need to put promo code REDNOSEDAY in the code part poss at checkout x

I'm looking at booking flirties. The woman I emailed hasn't mentioned this offer so this is good to know. Do you know how long this offer is on for? Thanks.

Best thing is to join the fb group Beautytrix all promos are on there x

I heard some companies dont teach you to tape back and section the lashes so your not getting as full an effect. Lash perfect def do this xxx

Latest posts

Back