Nouveau lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linz_c

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I've recently been on the above semi perm eyelash course! Loved it!

I'm currently doing my case studies before I go back to graduate

The only thing is although I loved the course, I've come away now a few weeks later with some questions.

They didn't really go into any detail about the different lashes they do, (just a list) and what different looks they produce. I've got volume up lashes, silk lashes and curl. I've used the volume up lashes which were good but just wanted to know the different looks I can create with use of the different lashes.

I've done 2 sets so far and both took 2 hours, hopefully I'll get quicker with practise.

Please can anyone provide any lash info?

Thanks xxxxx

Used the c-curl and they seemed thicker and have a more glamorous look x

Id be interested on how you get on. Ive just been looking at their website and I am really interested in attending the training course.

How many case studies do you have to do? Do you have to go back and take a test before you can qualify in it?

Hiya, it stated 6-8 case studies an have 6 months to return, unsure as to what I have to do when we return, think it is a test tbh - eek

X

Ooooo - sounds exciting! Good Luck!

Hi Girls,

I qualified with nouveau and think they are a good company to train with very proffessional and the trainers were great. Yes you have six months to do your case studies, then you attend the graduation which you have a small within test and then a practical I would highly recommend them,all you need to do until then is practice, practice and more practice.
hope this helps x

They didn't really go into any detail about the different lashes they do, (just a list) and what different looks they produce. I've got volume up lashes, silk lashes and curl. I've used the volume up lashes which were good but just wanted to know the different looks I can create with use of the different lashes.

Volume up lashes - these are thicker lashes ie .20 or .25 in thickness.
Silk Lashes - these are lashes on a strip as opposed to loose in a bag. Nouveau's silk lashes are completely different to LbF SILK lashes (and other brands) but basically these lashes have a different 'finish'.
Curl - self explanatory. You probably have J-Curl, C-Curl. B-Curl and D-Curl are also other curls that you can purchase.

The more variety of lashes the more bespoke you can be in creating individual lash styles.

Hi girls
Sorry to but in on this topic but i am really interested in doing this lash course. Would you say its the best around , it is very expensive but if its worth the money then i would rather spend that little bit extra? Any feedback would be brilliant! Xx

Hi girls
Sorry to but in on this topic but i am really interested in doing this lash course. Would you say its the best around , it is very expensive but if its worth the money then i would rather spend that little bit extra? Any feedback would be brilliant! Xx

Have you looked into Flirties or Lash Perfect? X

No i havent hun but i will do that rigjt now? Did you train with them? X

No i havent hun but i will do that rigjt now? Did you train with them? X

No, I trained with Eyelash Emporium in Buckinghamshire but I have heard really great reviews about Flirties and Lash Perfect on here xx

I trained with Flirties and was very happy with my training through wowfactor however you need to be careful as my friend trained with them and wasnt as happy ... the thing is noone can compare unless they have trained with more than one brand.

Once youve qualified though Flirties glue is definitely fab!!!Once youve chosen who youd like to go with Id try get an opinion on that specific trainer hth x

Whoever you train with, make sure there are no more than 4 on the course. In my opinion any more than 4 is too many. I have had 1-1 training twice and it was a lot better than the time I had training when there were 8 on a course.

Oh yeah thats a definite!! I forgot that mine was one to one and it still took a lot of practice couldnt imagine doing it in a group - I believe all Flirties is one to one x

To be honest if I was to train again I think I would choose another brand x

What do you think so far? Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329670126.628755.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329670126.628755.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 180
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329670140.877532.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329670140.877532.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 189
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329670158.540838.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329670158.540838.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 169
They're looking good so far - keep it up :)

WELL DONE, Linz! keep it going! Once you have the application perfected, you can start to experiment with all the different lashes and create more impressive styles.

Thanks!!! I went back this week and graduated! So let the fun begin....!

Xx

Latest posts

Back