Nouveau Training - Aesthetique Beauty School Dundee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliebee

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on this training provider or has anyone used them.

I thought Nouveau did all their training at their own training academies, but this college in Dundee seems to offer some training on behalf on them.

Am a bit puzzled so any info would be appreciated.

Keeping my eyes out for people's reply.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I did my spray tanning course here and also bought all my equipment from them. I know they do a lot of other courses i.e. waxing, eyelashes, manicure/pedicure, nail extensions, make-up, etc. Not sure if Im going to do more of my training here or elsewhere as I am looking for someone who accepts ILA funding. xx

Hi there
I know these guys well they are neavouz( not sure if thats the right spelling ) distributors in scotland they also do training for nsi and puramed and svq qualifications if you have any questions ring Steven on 01382205025 he's very helpful and knowledgeable

Wouldnt touch them with a barge pole - my friend had terrible time with these people. You would not think it when you meet them, very nice to your face but once they have your money your screwed in getting your certificate.
Last time I heard the guy Steven who works there was trying to take the lash extension side of the business from the owner as she was going bust!! Great guy!!

Hi I have done training with these guys and have an established business relationship with the company when I read the above post I rang the persons concerned to see what had occurred and it turns out the above is far from the case and that they are expanding and have been recruited as distributors and training providers for two major aesthetic machinery and laser providers .I am sad to see such a misleading and vindictive post as it is completely untrue .this company has ran large workshop days in colleges I lecture at and the response from the straw pole conducted with the lecturers at south notts college was the best workshop they have ever had on skills week oh and Stephen is a very nice guy and he is already in charge of the blink and go training up there for aesthetique I think the above posters friend may have her wires crossed a little

Does anyone have any info on this training provider or has anyone used them.

I thought Nouveau did all their training at their own training academies, but this college in Dundee seems to offer some training on behalf on them.

Am a bit puzzled so any info would be appreciated.

Hi there,

I have also done training at the beauty school in question and certainly do not intend to go back, ever. Wouldn't recommend their training to anyone.

I believe they are expanding. They are quite popular with courses in the area. I passed an exam in July and am STILL waiting on a certificate despite several phone calls and emails to chase this up. I can't describe how unprofessional this establishment is.

They do train in Nouveau and NSI, but i wouldn't describe it as quality training in any way.

This is only my personal experience of course, i will let you make your own judgement about them!

HTH x

Wouldnt touch them with a barge pole - my friend had terrible time with these people. You would not think it when you meet them, very nice to your face but once they have your money your screwed in getting your certificate.
Last time I heard the guy Steven who works there was trying to take the lash extension side of the business from the owner as she was going bust!! Great guy!!

Sounds very accurate.. I have kissed goodbye to £100's and everytime i phone all i get is 'sorry we've been busy'.. So i started popping in in person instead but it was just a waste of time.

(Although Steven is very friendly!)

Thanks for your opinions.

I actually decided not to go with them in the end.

I was advised by them that if I did the Nouveau masters training with them, I would need to buy the full Nouveau kit. I have been a long time building up my lash kit and really didn't want to have to buy a full kit of items I already have.

If I had gone directly to one of the Nouveau Training academies, they DIDN't require me to buy their kit (which I thought was a bit strange as it was the same training course)?

It's a shame as I would love to have done this course without having to travel to England for it.

Elliebee

What does the masters course cover?

Thanks, Lee-Anne x

Elliebee

Just wondering which training centre did Nouveau training without buying a kit. I love Nouveau products but have been unable to find a masters course which offer training without purchase of a kit. I have done my graduate level and bought full kit then. I'm sure Nouveau wouldn't be happy if someone was offering training in their name without their products. I wouldn't mind paying as I have found Nouveau products to be far superior...

Aesthetique have just won noveau world wide distributor of the year nuff said me thinks

There is no denying that Aesthetique have established some sound relationships with well known brands, such as, Nouveau.

However, as an SQA approved training centre, the whole establishment is a joke and their training is not by any means good quality at all. They have created a very bad and unprofessional reputation for themselves, as has already been mentioned on here on this thread and others.

I just wanted to add for anyone searching for a review, I myself have recently had training with this company, very unprofessional, and would not touch with a barge pole, would have to agree tho very nice to your face, personally I have been lied to by them and heard them lie to customer/clients, I looked to take it further a few months back but had no luck on who to report to as the place is a shambles and feel something should be done.

Training is not up to scratch and the owner is uninterested once they have your money, if you speak up you get shouted down (not personally) I was to scared to do so, I had to spend a lot of time in the salon so I just kept myself to myself, i just hope people considering this salon reads this and stay clear, this is a personal experience and have so much more I could say about this salon with my personal bad experience and only wish I had feedback before I went.

Really? Oh, cr@p. I'm wanting to do LVL training, but don't want to go down south for it. Dundee is an hours drive from me. Are they really that bad?

Oh I've just posted a new thread about an other Scottish training provider because I've been looking at doing LVL north of the boarder. Interesting to read feedback on this place as it was one I was also looking at. Some of the comments are a good couple of years old though. Some more recent experiences would be much appreciated to help me make my decision :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi selina, I have just recently qualified in my nails with them, it really is that bad worse actually although I know it would be Stephen that would train you, I have had no experience with him training personally but I also want to do lashes, tanning and waxing this is something the also do in the salon but I will not be back I'm would rather go further a field to train than go back, this is my personal experience and opinion but their management is appalling customer service and training etiquette is shocking although they are very friendly to your face from first hand experience they will bad mouth you behind your back and if you ask any questions or make a mistake your made to feel awful I just personally would stay clear x

Hi selina, I have just recently qualified in my nails with them, it really is that bad worse actually although I know it would be Stephen that would train you, I have had no experience with him training personally but I also want to do lashes, tanning and waxing this is something the also do in the salon but I will not be back I'm would rather go further a field to train than go back, this is my personal experience and opinion but their management is appalling customer service and training etiquette is shocking although they are very friendly to your face from first hand experience they will bad mouth you behind your back and if you ask any questions or make a mistake your made to feel awful I just personally would stay clear x

I've decided to go elsewhere. I contacted nouveau on Monday, and Inova in Glasgow are authorised to do lvl lashes x

Latest posts

Back