NSI Attraction acrylic powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisa-xo

Reaction score
Hi sorry if this is a long story I just need some advice and I'm rubbish at explaining. So sorry in advance.

I have just had a client in for a set of French acrylics I started off with sheer pink but she decided she wanted a brighter pink so the only other pink I had was extreme pink. I showed her it on a white tip and she was happy so I went a head finished off. After I applied the glaze and go you could see light red dots which I assume is the pigment in the pink? She was not happy I have her a discount and off she went still not happy.

Is this a dodgy pot of powder? I've used it quite a few times and had no complaints about it.

Any help would be appreciated as I am a bit upset as I have never had anyone say they are not happy.

Thank you Luisa

I've had two small pots of extreme pink, both with this problem.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for your reply :)

This is a larger pot so I am unsure if it is supposed to be this way or not.

I am going to call NSI in the morning and see what they say.

If anyone else has had this or knows if it is supposed to be like this thanks

I've never used Extreme Pink but I know that a few of the NSI coloured powdered can sometimes have little bits of the the Colour clumped together. I'm not sure, if it's an older pot whether you're meant to mix it with an orange stick or something to break it all up? x

Yes I normally give the pot a good shake before i use it

Agreed, I always give them a good shake before use. I have found done of the masques can get white marks around the beads if I don't.

But no matter how much I shake it I am still getting the red speck through it I just assumed it was to be they way

Latest posts

Back