Nsi Attractions Acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I have just brought the trial kit from NSI in the attractions and love it. Could anyone tell me what the strength is like and does it discolour months later. I know when i brought it, it states the strengths and theres no discolour at all long term but i would like other peoples option in it please. Could you tell me the pros and cons and why?

Hey

I have used NSI Attraction L&P for a year and was also pleased about it, never had any nails gone yellow, and it is very easy to work with :lol:

I have heard a lot of good things about this system and had a little play with it recently. I will certainly be looking at it closer at Excel.

Some info from NSI techs would be interesting.

Attraction L&P is an amazing product I have been using it since it was introduced. It does not yellow and is very easy to apply and file. The range of colours is awsome so that you can customize it to meet any clients needs. Before I used attaction I experence cracks and breaks due to our cold climate (Canada EH) and now I rarely see any.

hth
SC

I also love the NSI Attraction system. No lifting, no cracking and no yellowing so far.

I`ve used the attraction powders since they brought them out and i`ve never had any problems with it. its strong and non yellowing, the only thing i wished it filed as easy as creative powders, but don`t get me wrong i don`t see my self stopping using it. They have a good range of technail colours (coloured acrylic)too that come with a chart to acheive 100 different colours by mixing them!! hth :)

I am very happy with NSI's Attraction L&P.
It works wonderfully for me
:D

I was using Odyssey but when I couldn't get hold of it I had a good look around at all other systems and finally settled on NSI Attraction.
It is fab if anything my nails are better than ever I love it.

i also love nsi attraction.i learnt with it at college and ive used it ever since.ive never had any discolouration with it.i think strength wise it is very strong.xxxxx

As everyone above says its fab!!! Love NSI Attraction!! I've used the old & now new systems & think the new one is amazing, strong, doesn't discolour, fab to work with, nice colour/finish, fab, fab, fab!!!!! :) HTH It really does what it says on the tin, lol!!

i too use the NSI atraction, i use to experience probs with lifting but not now with this one!

xx

Latest posts

Back