NSI Balance Coloured Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kate08

Reaction score
Afternoon Geeks,

I'm looking for a Gel system to invest in, I'm interested in the NSI coloured gels but would like some feedback! Can anyone tell me how they find them?

Some questions I have are:

What is the depth of colour like & which are the most popular?
Durability?
Ease of filing?

Thanks everyone in advance, any help/advice is welcome!

Kate x

Kate, I LOVE the NSI colored gels. They have great coverage and lots of awesome colors to offer your clients. You can also mix the colors to come up with your own unique custom colors. The only thing I didn't like was that they used to have the gel in clear pots but they have changed them all now.

I use the NSI gel's and love them, there is a wide range of fab colour's and all of them are quite intense so u dont need to apply lots of layer's..
I would recommend them!!
x

My nail tech uses them on me - and I love them. I have a different colour each time, and the coverage is so good. I would really recommend them.

I enjoy using the NSI gel and color gels, I am more than happy with the enhancements as do my clients:)

i love love loveeeee themmm! theres tons of colors, something for everyone really, but the ones i seem to go through a TON of are, hot pink sparkle, gun metal, and merlot. you will not be disappointed with these gels, the coverage is perfect and they have a nice creamy consistency that goes on like regular polish.. even the glitters! :)

Thanks everyone, knew I could rely on you all for good honest advice! xx

Best one/most popular Ive had is Sangria, gorgeous intense colour, looks fab with some fine glitter sprinkled on top. Usually do gel on toes and can get away with only 1 coat of this colour, looks fab! Like Concord Grape too (need 2 coats), found the Mocha Latte too pale and more translucent. x

Latest posts

Back