NSI Balance gel conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Well, can't wait for Sunday! Going for my one day conversion course on Balance gel with Beverley Darlison at Coventry! Anybody else going??! :?: Sounds very in depth. Should be good!

After being let down elsewhere, I was about ready to give it all up! :smack:

Martine x

BEST OF LUCK MATEY:hug:

ENJOY

hi i am new to this site,but would just like to say good luck. i trained with nsi on acrylic and now eager to learn gels.
how much is the course?

Hi!
Just had a rep come to my house yesterday and I am really impressed!Already use their gels.
Good luck and have fun,so far my dealings with them have been very professional.

Oh good luck and have lots of fun I have heard lots of good things about NSI.

Let us all know how it goes.

Caz xxx

Thanks everyone. I'm sure I will have a great day!! Your positive comments certainly fill me with confidence...........thank you!!

The cost is extremely reasonable..........only £65 for the day!! Just got to find the way there now :Scared: . I'll let you all know how it went.!!!

Cheers Amb!! :hug:

Martine x

Hi,
Please do let us know how you get on. I'm thinking of doing a conversion to either EZ-flow or NSI. I'd appreciate any comments you may have on the subject.
Hope it goes well for you. :)

Well after getting lost..........twice! :Scared: :Scared: .........I eventually found the training centre in Coventry. Only one other person turned up.......so we virtually had "one to one"!! The tutor, Beverley Darlison, is great. She explained the Balance gel system in depth, and we then tried it for ourselves. Before today I have never had a try at sculpting, and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it and for my first attempt I didn't do bad at all :biggrin: . I quite like the finished result.

Today was definitely the best £65 I've ever spent!! Besides the excellent training we even had lunch provided and as much tea and coffee as you wanted, and as I'm a real tea belly......:smack: Well, say no more!!

I feel sure I'm going to enjoy using this system, and with such excellent back up I can't fail!! NVQ HERE I COME!!

Martine x

wow martine sounds like you had a really good day, and money well spent.
when you go on courses like this it gives you a real boost knowing you have learnt something new and stuff you learn just clicks into place
pleased for ya hun:biggrin:

On well done sounds as if you had a good day and learnt so much.

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back