NSI Balance UV Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyemunique

Reaction score
Hi there

I have a client coming back in today. She had an NSI Balance UV Gel overlay applied on Friday and she says they are all lifting at the side. The thing is, I am not sure why they are doing that. My prep is always great so I know it's not that and I did all the application right. I have never had thi shappen before and that is why it baffles me.

The client is a nail biter and I can't help but wonder if she has caused the lifting herself. When she first came to me, she said she had been and had her nails done at another sallon a few weeks ago, but they had all come off the same day she had them done. She had Bio Sculpture there with tips. The client is a police woman and a horse owner. I gave her an aftercare leaflet because I said that she may struggle to handle the nails with her leading such a hectic lifestyle.

She is blaming me for the fact that these nails have lifted. If you were in this situation, what would you do?

Any help appreciated.

Natalie

If this doesn't happen to your other clients then i would have to think it was her....you say she is a biter...well maybe she is biting the skin around her nails now....this puts pressure on the sides of the nails and can cause lifting...you will know more when she comes to see you. Don't offer any money back...Dont admit any blame...advise that they where not like that when she left you....smile through it and give her a aftercare leaflet.

Ooze confidence and you will remain in control.

Best of luck x

Thanks for that!!!

I did as you said as she has paid to have them taken off and a set of acrylics put on, PLUS, she has booked an infill appointment!

I have never seen anything like it before, they were lifted at the sides, it looked like she'd had them on months. I managed later on to get it out of her that she had been biting down the side of her nail.

Natalie
x

Latest posts

Back