NSI Body Builder gel - anyone uses it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jankax

Reaction score
Hi,

just wanted to see if there are people on here that use/have used this gel and what did you think of it?
:hug:

yes i have used this gel in both the cover pink and the clear and i liked them both and will be buying some when i next place an order.
i did post a picture recently of some nails i did using the cover pink gel for people to see i'll find the link for you :)

Thanks a lot Tracey, that would be great :)

I was a bit worried when I first opened the pot, it is very thick, hope that's how it's meant to be! I must say I was a bit scared to use it :-D, but I guess it just takes getting used to!
I'm only doing nails on the nail trainer at the mo so have plenty of time to get some practise in :)

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-critiques/91871-nsi-new-coverage-pink-gel-pics.html here is the link.
yes its supposed to be quite thick as its easier to build apex etc... with gel in warmer weather when the normal nsi builder gels can some time become to runny for some techs and they find it harder to build the nail.some techs still like the builder gels and dont have any problems but other will definately benefit from using the body builder gels.
i wasnt sure if i was going to find them too thick as ive found i need to hold the pot to get the gel out and i thought bloody h*** this is thick but after a few trys with it im actually liking it.x

Oh yeah, I actually remember looking at these before, but didn't realise they were done using the body builder. They look great, i love the glitter :)

I do prefer a thicker gel although this was a little bit too thick, I hope I'll learn to work with it as I just bought a big pot of it :) But I think it does help with apex building, definitely....

Latest posts

Back