NSI Brush on White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi010

Reaction score
Does anyone use this, due to their VAT free offer over the next few days I am going shopping and was wondering whether the new brush on white is any good.

Is it tipexy white or similar to their bright white, which isn't at all bright or particularly white which I actually prefer as it looks more natural.

I do struggle with my smile lines, so does this make life harder or easier?

Thanks

Deff try their extreme white. It's a very thin gel that is whiter than white.

It goes on easily and you can use cleanse to clean up the smile line really easily too.

Rachel

hiya
I have just recieved the trial kit of the 3 new nsi gels this morning so have been having a play with the brush on white and was impressed with it:)
Its a nice bright white very easy to apply with good coverage only needed one coat..and produced a nice crisp smile without having to clean it up too much (hope that makes sense:) )
I`d say give it a try!!!

I've been using the NSI Brush on White for a few weeks now. It is much whiter than their sculpting white, which is much more natural looking. It is easy to apply and I haven't had any chipping with it.

It does produce a lovely set of pink and whites when using the Radiant Pink gel too.

It does produce a lovely set of pink and whites when using the Radiant Pink gel too.

That's good to know because I've just been and ended up getting some radiant pink aswell.

In fact I ended up getting a lot of other things, just as well they are discounting the VAT

Latest posts

Back