NSI courses??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orbie

Reaction score
Good evening geeks hope everyone is well?

I asked this a couple of weeks ago in the skin geek forum but didn't get any replies, so I'm going to try on here instead.

I have been thinking about doing more courses eventually (other than nail stuff) and have been looking at some of the courses available at NSI in Manchester.

Has anyone ever done any of their beauty courses? And if so are they any good?

Hi

I trained with NSI.

Whilst the trainer was lovely and you get an information pack to take home I didn't feel the course was long enough to learn the techniques properly. I would have loved some more time with the trainer.

I've practiced at the salon and on friends/family etc and ive gotten a lot better but I've found i needed to watch the dvd over and over again and do many sets of nails before i could do 'real clients'.

That said, they do offer 1-2-1 courses if you're struggling afterwards.

xxx

Orbie, what is it actually that you are interested in?

There are many excellent educators in and around our area. We are thinking of having guest educators here at the Creative Academy + Manchester as we are asked constantly by tech's for training in other areas of our industry. We offer all CND, Minx and Sienna x at the moment and we are listening to requests. If you contact us with your email address then we will put you on our list to keep updated. 01942 675580, Jules x

Orbie, what is it actually that you are interested in?

There are many excellent educators in and around our area. We are thinking of having guest educators here at the Creative Academy + Manchester as we are asked constantly by tech's for training in other areas of our industry. We offer all CND, Minx and Sienna x at the moment and we are listening to requests. If you contact us with your email address then we will put you on our list to keep updated. 01942 675580, Jules x

I would be really interested in a facial/makeup type course possibly lash training aswell eventually.

Have a look at this one.
Nail Beauty Training Courses in Norwich, Essex, Hampshire, Manchester, London : Beauty Courses
I too have been looking at adding to my skills, they have trainers in most area's of the uk and I've found them to be very friendly and willing to put courses together that will suit me.
I did a nail course with NSI, which I got on well with but I'd already done my foundation with CND and I think had I not, I would have been less happy with the depth of training I was given. So I have resevations about a beauty course with NSI. I could be totally wrong but I get a better feel from the company I've left the link to iykwim:lol:

Have a look at this one.
Nail Beauty Training Courses in Norwich, Essex, Hampshire, Manchester, London : Beauty Courses
I too have been looking at adding to my skills, they have trainers in most area's of the uk and I've found them to be very friendly and willing to put courses together that will suit me.
I did a nail course with NSI, which I got on well with but I'd already done my foundation with CND and I think had I not, I would have been less happy with the depth of training I was given. So I have resevations about a beauty course with NSI. I could be totally wrong but I get a better feel from the company I've left the link to iykwim:lol:

Thank you for taking the time to answer, I found this link also from the guild website and would be interested to see if anyone has trained here aswell...Beauty Courses, Beauty Therapy, Holistic Therapy & Nail Courses - Welcome to Salma's Beauty Academy as this is even closer to me than NSI in Manchester.

Latest posts

Back