NSI elation tips ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hi can anyone tell me if these tips are any good before i order them, i use nsi balance gel and i am going to put my order in for my replenishment stock in the next day or to and was thinking about ordering the elation tips from there as well instead of ordering revelation tips from my other supplier but dont want to waste my money on these if there no good as i have tried other tips but dont seem to get on with them.

thanks xx

Where did you do your training? You should have had elation tips in your nsi balance gel kit.

I use elation tips but (in my opinion) they aren't the best. I still blend my tips and they are thicker than others I have tried. Although they do blend very nicely when you do it properly.

I imagine if you have done a balance course recently, you will have been taught to cut out the well anyway, so no blending.

What are the problems you are having with others you have tried, maybe we can help you with that first????

hi thanks for your reply, i havent trained with nsi i went to college then did 4 essential nails courses which was great but changed my gel i trained with and moved onto nsi which love, i have been doing nails for over 6 years and always stuck with the same brands but i just thought while i was ordering the gel i might aswell order the tips from nsi as well to save ordering from different suppliers and wondered if any of the geeks on here had used them and what there views are on these tips before i go a head and order them.

Ok, fair enough.

Yes I use them and they are good, but... they are what I trained with.

You have been doing nails for longer than me, so I don't want to seem patronizing, but I would definately consider doing a conversion. Not all gel systems are the same and they will show you how to use their tips.

Hey xx Happy New Year!

I would say try them. I use them with coloured acrylics and gel if I want to tip. They are quite thick, but blend easily. They're really flexible - so much so they're tricker to cut to size! NSI are really good - they'll probably have a wee bag of 20 tips to send you as a sample.Your free hand nail art is gorgeous by the way..... I just had a wee nosey at your album. Hee. Let me know how you get on xx

Ok, fair enough.

Yes I use them and they are good, but... they are what I trained with.

You have been doing nails for longer than me, so I don't want to seem patronizing, but I would definately consider doing a conversion. Not all gel systems are the same and they will show you how to use their tips.

hey thanks chick and no worries your not been patronizing at all i do like nsi products and after trying various gels i find this the easiest to work with and i get a good end result and most of all my clients are happy i dont think il do a conversion course at the moment but thanks for the advice xx happy new year xx :hug:

Hey xx Happy New Year!

I would say try them. I use them with coloured acrylics and gel if I want to tip. They are quite thick, but blend easily. They're really flexible - so much so they're tricker to cut to size! NSI are really good - they'll probably have a wee bag of 20 tips to send you as a sample.Your free hand nail art is gorgeous by the way..... I just had a wee nosey at your album. Hee. Let me know how you get on xx

hi vicky thanks for your advice i might give them a call and ask if they have any samples i could try just to see if there any good but after using there gels and soft touch silk and fiberglass im sure i will love there tips as much as there other products. and thanks hun for your coments on my free hand nail art :) and happy new year to you too and i will let you no how i get on with the tips xx :hug:

hi vicky thanks for your advice i might give them a call and ask if they have any samples i could try just to see if there any good but after using there gels and soft touch silk and fiberglass im sure i will love there tips as much as there other products. and thanks hun for your coments on my free hand nail art :) and happy new year to you too and i will let you no how i get on with the tips xx :hug:
Hi mate, i have had some samples from ibd and they are really good no blended needed at all.
hope you ok xx

Definitely give them a try. They are very flexible because they aren't ABS plastic. I'd recommend using the clear tips with gel (you'll get a more complete cure).

Latest posts

Back