NSI Illusion Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

british.jem

Reaction score
Heya Geeks!
Ive done a search but havent seemed to find what im looking for. In fact i think it made me even more confused.
I have NSI Illusion Gel and have seen the step-by-step tutorial on youtube showing application etc. Ive also seen the video on nail angel for Elation white tips gel over lay. Although this video is using the balance gel. Can i follow the same process using the illusion gel? The finished nail on nail angel looked much better then the finished nail on youtube.
On youtube they use a natural tip, on nail angel they use a white tip. I would prefer to use a white tip, so wouldnt need to create the french smile line, like it shows on youtube. Gah, confusing! Any help?

Lol.. no one????

Heya Geeks!
Ive done a search but havent seemed to find what im looking for. In fact i think it made me even more confused.
I have NSI Illusion Gel and have seen the step-by-step tutorial on youtube showing application etc. Ive also seen the video on nail angel for Elation white tips gel over lay. Although this video is using the balance gel. Can i follow the same process using the illusion gel? The finished nail on nail angel looked much better then the finished nail on youtube.
On youtube they use a natural tip, on nail angel they use a white tip. I would prefer to use a white tip, so wouldnt need to create the french smile line, like it shows on youtube. Gah, confusing! Any help?

Illusion is a SOG so has not got the strength for tips, unless you use Dashing Diva for your smile lines as they are not to extend.

Thanks for the reply.. I've seen them do the video with tips though =/

Illusion is a SOG so has not got the strength for tips, unless you use Dashing Diva for your smile lines as they are not to extend.

Actually, you can do a tip & overlay with Illusion (just not a sculpt). Yes, you could use a white tip with one of the translucent Illusion gels - same step-by-step instructions as the natural tips.

Actually, you can do a tip & overlay with Illusion (just not a sculpt). Yes, you could use a white tip with one of the translucent Illusion gels - same step-by-step instructions as the natural tips.

Just keep the extension at an "active" length. You probably won't get the strength from Illusion for a really long extension. Traditional (file-off/hard) gels are better suited for long extensions.

Thank you for your replies. That's so good to know, gel is very popular over here. =P So will be practicing practicing practicing to perfect my technique. Thank you again.

Latest posts

Back